❦PEACE OF MIND❦

Începe de la început

"You're adorable," Jeongguk laughs, reaching over to touch Jimin but the boy growls, grabbing Jeongguk by the arm, bending over and pulling him forward. He flips him over his shoulder, rolling him off of his hip and sending him toppling over. He lands onto his back and the wind is knocked out of the boy as he lands on the ground with a grunt of pain.

Jimin bends down and  presses his knee against his chest, hand against his throat, pinning him down. "Don't fucking touch me," Jimin snaps. "Am I adorable now? Huh?" He sneers and Yoongi stares at jimin with wide eyes, Jeongguk gaining back his train of thought because he was caught off guard, his back aching from the fall.

"Not bad," He says, eyes piercing into Jimin's. "You're pretty when you're angry, Barbie."

"You don't have to tell me that," jimin seethes as Jeongguk puts his hand on his hip and Yoongi notices, eyes furrowing as he grabs Jimin by the arm. Usually he isn't too jealous but this was Jeongguk, he was sly and cunning and not a creepy rich guy with money that he knew jimin wouldn't sleep with... just rob.

It's not that he doesn't trust his boyfriend, he doesn't trust the kid.

"Jimin," he says and jimin lets up on his grip on Jeongguk's throat, standing up straight and stepping back. Yoongi helps Jeongguk up from the ground, the younger stands up tall, towering over both of the boys but Yoongi scoffs.

"What are you doing here?"

"One of my guys heard the rival gang talking about shooting up some restaurant, said they got information about you from there, that you'd be there, I came over here to warn you," Jeongguk says and he eyes the blood staining Jimin's formal clothes "I see I was a little too late."

"It was our fault?" Jimin asks in a small voice in disbelief. All he can see is the amount of people slaughtered in that massacre, something planned out to get them.

"Basically," Jeongguk says and Jimin's shoulders shake as he turns around, letting out a quiet cry.

Yoongi turns away from the youngest male in the room to turn to his boyfriend. "Are you okay?"

"I think I'm going to go to bed," Jimin smiles faintly, kissing yoongi's cheek and then he turns to Jeongguk, brows knitted together and he gives him a once over in distaste. He hugs himself, a barrier between him and everyone else as he walks out into the hallway and up the stair case.

Once he gets into their shared master bathroom, he peels off the blood stained shirt, taking off his choker and unbuttoning his pants before he throws it into their laundry hamper.

He runs his fingers through his hair, staring at himself in the mirror and he looks a mess, eyes puffy from his break down, hair sticking up from different angles, cheeks sunken and eyes with black circles around them from fatigue and stress.

He turns on the shower and steps into it, toes curling as they touch the chilled ceramic floor. His mind is in a mess; never getting that picture of the boy in his arms or the elderly couple out of his mind. He turns the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of steaming drops that burn his skin but feel so good, darkening his blonde hair and trickling down his bare back. His eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing the images like a slide show, horror creeping up on him like he was in the horror movie, psycho, eating away at him with guilt he pain that he doesn't know if he can get over right now.

Jimin has always been so self-conscious when he cried but now he just gave way to the enormity of his grief. He sobbed under the shower head, salty tears mixed with the hot water beating down on his face. His breathing was ragged, gasping and the strength left his legs.

He sank down to sit in the shower, curling in on himself, hugging his knees, not caring about the steam surrounding him or the hot water that seems to be burning through his skin. he was noisy, skin was blotched but there was no-one there to witness it let alone come to comfort him right now.