Chapter 2- The Set Up

Muffet then handed him a sharp knife as she started to dice the onions with a giant kitchen knife. "U-U-UMMM" *Time skip* As Sans leaned on the elevator door to Muffet's web Muffet patched up Papyrus' wounds and said "Sorry for the inconvenience Sans~ I should've known to file down the knife for Papy~ Just like Toriel would've ~"  "Nah it's okay, my bro would've found a way to get hurt anyway!" As Muffet giggles and finishes wrapping his wounds Papyrus blushes being very flustered at Sans' comment and starts to yell at him, which only made Muffet giggle more. "Come on Pap, it was only a joke! Well see ya Muffet, thanks for everything" "Byyyye Papy! Bye Sans!~ it's been a pleasure ~ Ahuhuhu~" *Time Skip* "So Pap~" "YES BROTHER?" Sans then playfully poked at Papyrus and said smiling a huge smile "So.... Dating my girl's bestie huh? Proud of ya Pap!"  "H-HUH?! BROTHER WHAT DO- WHAT ARE YOU- SAAAANNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" "What is it bro?" "W-WE ARE J-JUST FRIENDS AND YOU K-KNOW IT!!!" "Is that why you're stuttering Pap?" Papyrus blushes and yells "S-SANS!!!" "Yeeess?~" Papyrus then crosses his arms and blushes more not saying a word as Sans continues to poke him playfully. *At Muffet's web* "Ahuhuhu~ I hope Papy can come over again~ He was in desperate need for lessons, and he was quite funny~ What do you think...?" Muffet asked one of her spiders as she clean up the kitchen. The spider didn't answer but it did nod it's head to a picture of Toriel teaching Muffet to cook. "Really...? You think I should ask Toriel?" All the spiders nod. "Why would I do that? Why would I ask Toriel what she thinks of Papy...?" One of the spiders smirks and spins a web that says "Trust Us" Muffet smiles and says "Fine, I'll do it" She brushes her hair and with her spare hands she calls Toriel to let her know she was coming over. "Hey Toriel! ~" "Oh! Hello Muffet, something wrong? How are you?" Muffet chuckled and says "I'm great! I just wanted you to know I was thinking of coming over, do you mind?" "Oh, no no no! I don't mind at all! But I want you to keep in mind, Sansy and Papyrus are coming over tonight" Muffet's cheeks go red, the spiders some how knew Papy was going to be there! "Okay, see you later Tori!" Muffet then put up her hair in cute little pigtails and hung up. Muffet thinks of what to wear. She wanted to really impress Papyrus so he would come over again. "Ugh, I knew my spiders where up to something when they told me to ask Toriel~ " Muffet sighed picking out and putting on a dark purple, sleeveless dress with pink lining and red strips. "Perfect ~ is it not?" Muffet asks her spiders, they all nod as Muffet heads towards the elevator. *Time Skip* Muffet knocks on Toriel's giant purple door when Papyrus and Sans comes up behind her. "OH! H-HI M-MUFFET!! I DIDN'T K-KNOW YOU WERE HERE!" Papyrus stutters out as Sans smirks and pokes his brother playfully. Muffet's cheeks go a light shade of red as she replies "Oh! Hi Papy~ It's so nice to see you here!~" Muffet then hugs him softly and coos "So nice~" Papyrus blushes DARK orange, completely taken aback by Muffet's actions. Sans chuckles when Toriel opens the door, a loving smile on her face. "Oh hello! .... Hehehe I see you guys met each other at my door!" "Heheh yeah Tori~ " "Heheh Well come on, please, come in!" Sans and Toriel smirk at each other as they watched Muffet and Papyrus talk about cooking lessons, each of them had a blush. *Time Skip* "Dinner is served, but the butterscotch-Cinnamon pie is still in the oven." "THANK YOU MOM!!" "Thanks Cutie pie~   ;)  "  "Ahuhuhuh Thanks~" "Heheheh, you're very welcome" Toriel then sets down some spaghetti in front of everyone except Sans, Toriel just bought so Grillby's for him. Toriel then sat down next to Sans and said "Thank you all very much for coming over" Sans then puts his arm around her and says "It's no problem my Hot Goat~" Toriel blushes and says "Hehe, Sans! You're so funny" Papyrus smiles bigger and says "BUT IT'S TRUE! WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOUR A LOVELY WOMAN!" Toriel chuckles and says "Oh Papyrus, you're the sweetest thing! I could just pitch your cheek!" Papyrus blushes and says "OH YOU!" Muffet chuckles and wraps two of her arms around Papyrus "No Papy~ She's right you're the cutest~" Papyrus blushes and stutters "U-Umm,    T-Thank y-you" Muffet smiles at him and Sans and Toriel smirk at each other before coming up with the excuse of having to go to the store together to buy drinks. "Be good alright?" Toriel says smiling "YES GOAT MOM!!" Papyrus says happily. "Okay~" Muffet smiles. *Time Skip* "WOWIE, WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! WHATEVER IT IS THEY SURE SURE TAKING THEIR TIME!"  "Ahuhuhuh~ You're right~ Well, we should do something to pass the time huh...?" "YES!!! WE REALLY SHOULD!!!"  "Oh goodness~ Have anything in mind...?"

To be continued