11

Get That Drink by Pentagon's Wooseok, EDawn and Yuto is a great song yall,,,

Hyunjin's POV

"I believe you already had your tour here, Mr. Hwang?" said a teacher.
I quickly nod and here nearby cheers and shouts.
We walk by many classes and I sneak a peek in each.

Some were practicing, others had lessons going on but the cheerings didn't stop.

As we get closer to my new class, I begun to hear two people's voices. One was singing, the other rapped.

One of them had a deep ass voice while the other had a nice voice.

The teacher knocks on the room of the class that had the two students performing.

Everything inside and outside halts.

I heard many whispers,

Oh shoot.

He's here??

Right in the middle-

But its Hwang! Hyunjin!

They probably don't mind.

I can't believe it though.

He interrupted their performance!

"Welcome! Welcome to our class, 2F04 - One of the performing arts class! Please take a seat anywhere as we were performing right now. A grade project, I hope you don't mind. Oh and I almost forgot! I am Mrs. Jung!" Mrs. Jung smiled and me and I quickly found a small seat in the back. 2 people were whispering back and forth a little near me.
I heard a little of their convo,

Lix better do it right.

what about min??

oh well screw him.

Take that back right now or no food.

what??!

fine ok. I hope both will do good.

Better.

I look at the two infront,

Mrs. Jung hesitated and then continued, "Felix and..err friend, please continue."

They both were singing to a mashup of Got7 x Day6.

Wow.

When it was all over, all the students all roared.

I noticed one, the boy earlier singing and the other near me.

Mrs. Jung apparently gave two passes for them both.

"BYEE SEUNGMIN AND CHANNIE HYUNG!! THANK YOUU FOR COMING!!!" said the deep voice boy.

Thats when I realized its the same trio when earlier.

"SEE YA MINNIE AND CHAN HYUNG! HAVE FUN AT YOUR CLASSES" grinned the squirrel boy...Jisung.

The two names given, Seungmin/minnie and Chan then dashed out of this class.

My head began to hurt a bit, hopefully I can sleep during the break.