Mickey! I love this name.

With a smile I closed my eyes again. This time was because of lack of energy.

Something moistened my lips. I opened my repulsive eyelids. I couldn't see the brown orbs instead I saw green forest. I abruptly woke up. I was on banana leaves. There was furious fire burning beside.

How did I come here?

Then like blow of wind my memories blew to my mind. I remembered me fainting, that guy calling me out. What was his name? Some.. Ma... Yes... Mickey.

Where are you man?

"Had a good sleep? " I saw a shirtless god standing with oozing hotness. Aren't you cold? I deflected my flirting eyes from him.

"Ah.. Yea."

"Why did you faint anyway? "

"Mm... I... I" I shouldn't tell him my syndrome. I might look even more pathetic to him.

"I feel a little bad for leaving you like that.. You know.. Sorr—nothin ""I heard a vague voice from his mouth.

He feels sorry! What a miracle!

I smiled at him. He was not a very bad guy. He atleast saved me.

"Don't smile. It makes me... It's creepy. "

Just now I thought he was nice. You miscalculating mind. He looked so pale and was shit shirtless. A comfty cloth was on me then noticed it was his.

He is really nice.

I took few seconds to glance his body. He was without doubt the hottest specimen in the world. His lustrous biceps popped when he carried the stone.

DOROTHY! Pull yourself together.

I smelled his shirt. It was so good and comforting. I could have this for lifetime. Anyway I had to give it to him.

"Um... Mickey."

He didn't see me He totally ignored. I was audiable then why this deaf man not turning to See Me?

"Mickey "

"What? Did you just called me what? "

"Mickey ?"

"Oh... Do like like that to you? Then I'll call you Minnie. The annoying minnie. "

"No... I have a name. " I didn't do any mistake then why is he raising his voice. Am I annoying to him?

"Sorry, I thought your name was Mickey. " I am sure he said his name right? Was it my imagination.

"You dumb. Hear. I'm Michael, Michael Luzario. " He emphasized each letter as though his name was princely.

I nodded my head in agreement. I gave him his shirt. I miss you sweet scented shirt, atleast you didn't scold me back. I couldn't talk against him not with anyone. I was born to follow orders, follow directions then only I could reach any kind of destination. I never could be independent.

I am a woman of dependence.

This was another bonus I got with the syndrome. Subservience. I let out a lump of air and stood to do anything.

I got two black stones. I have watched many shows where they would scratch them and would create fire. I am intelligent. I started to scrape.

I heard a cynical laugh behind me. I knew who it was.

"When it gets fire you'll be having white hair. "

I really wanted to throw the stones at him. I loosely left them on the hard ground. He wouldn't consider anything that I do as a help.

That's it, I got up and planned to go outside for a bit. I became brave for a minute and paced forward.

"Are you planning to go out? "

"Yes " I didn't see his face. I knew I can't go anywhere from him. I just wanted to give a show.

I was scared to see the way so I watched my legs taking tiny steps. I suddenly hit a huge black...

I made a horizontal view to know what I hit...

No way.

"MICKEY! "

———————————

Ola, my lovely readers

I hope you loved this chapter. Make sure you leave a VOTE before pressing the back button.

Thank you.