V-"What happened doctor.Anything serious."

D-"We can save her by medicines and injections now.Its too painful for her.She has been.

Starving herself for long.Avoiding meals and living on.High dose medicines.Know how its.

Not right for body.Her health does not permit that.And dont know if you are aware.

Of her medical problem too."

V-"Know about that.But how does it matter.I mean she got treated.Already for that.In Australia."

D-"Dont know what treatment she went through.But dont think it went away.Its big thing.

For a woman to go through Vivaan.Infection spread inside her.Due to which she had unbearable.

Pain in her lower abdomen.I have examined her reports.Dont know how she managed.

Bear this much pain for long.Taking high dose medicines.Without any proper care."

V-"How is she now?Can we take her home."

D-"She will be fine within day or two.Keep her for observation.But there is something else.

Want to discuss with you.Varnas reports say that.She wont be able to conceive.Its risky for her"

Vivaan shut his eyes.He thought what was coming next.He made up his mind.Ready to answer the doctor.He said in calm voice.Being genuine and straight.

V-"Know that doctor.Better we dont discuss that.Give her best treatment.As possible."

D-"Im glad you dont care about that.Being husband this is important.She will need your.

Care and support.But let me tell you.She has to be.Taken proper care.

Follow up regular meals and be fit.Else her life will be in danger too."

After taking instructions from doctor.Vivaan was about to leave.When he stopped at door.Remembering something.He knew people at his place.Aware of Varnas problem.But they knew about her medical condition.She will have problem conceiving.They didnt knew she wont be able.To conceive ever.He remembered Nandini was there too.

V-"Doctor did you tell about this.To Nandini.About Varnas medical problem."

D-"Dont worry.Havent showed her all reports.They are with me.Wanted to discuss with you first."

Night passed somehow.Pranush wasnt at peace without touch of Varna.They were shocked see months old.Baby could understand touch of someone.Nandini saw Karuna in tears.It was morning.Varna will be brought home today.She wasnt coming to her place.Nandini was confused too with this.She found Karuna preparing some dishes for Varna.Pranush was sleeping peacefully.

N-"Aththai all Varnas favorite dishes?"

K-"Yes she needs to eat well.So stubborn wont come here too.I will take them there.

Did you talk with them.Vivaan is also there.From yesterday.Hasnt returned home."

N-"Dont worry.He has to be there.Reyaansh just left.For hospital.

We will be leaving in some time.Aththai can I ask you something.If you dont mind.Varna said.

Yes for this marriage.Her own will?Was she forced."

K-"No why are you asking.Did anything happened?"

N-"No but I find her.Bit unwilling.To care for herself too.Know she was attached to Ramya.