He just sat there quiet. "Well I'm not gon just leave someone I love Kaylani it's hard and you know that" he said. "Your right I do know that's that's why everytime you hurt me I still kept coming running back for you and it is hard....but ima just I think ima move back to Texas because that the only way" I said looking him in the eyes.

"And you can have this back to because it's just gon keep bringing back memories... but your happy now so I'm happy too" I said then handed him back the ring he gave me when we first start dating. "Lani you can't leave" he said. "I can I have every right to" I said. "No you can't you can't take my kids out of the state without my permission" he said. "Well keep them then" I said sniffling. "So you can be a deadbeat mom and not take care of them" he said.

"No I just don't know wanna argue anymore but you can't keep me with you" I said. "Yes I can you not gon leave me" he said and he was kinda right. "I'm gonna have to I'm not staying my your side when you have a whole girlfriend...I love you and this is obviously not gonna work so I gotta leave I'm sorry" I said looking away. "It can" he said. "Trell were you gonna leave her" I asked him. He just sat there quiet looking down. "Exactly So gotta leave....and I'm not leaving right now but eventually I have to" I said.

"Lani you could be here with me" he said. "Kentrell I don't have time for this be here with you How when you got her" I said getting watery eyed. "Ion know but I do know that if you leave I'm not gon see you anymore and ion want that" he said. "I know Trell" I said. Then he put his arms around my waist.

"I love you lani and if you leave that would be throwing my other half away" he said they kissed me. I didn't kiss him back it just didn't feel the same anymore. "I just think this is the last time of us Trell...of all the times that you got a new girlfriend you never had a baby with them and stayed with them" I said. "Lani but me and her will never be the same as me and you the love will never be the same and never be as much ever" he said. "But it can get there" I said.

" can you just take me home please" I said. "I wantchu to stay here" he said. I just sighed and we walked back in the house. "So y'all made up" boomer said. "Nah I just calmed down" I said. "Y'all need to and you need to leave that bitch and get back wit lani" ben said. "She anit no bitch" Trell said sternly. "Well anyway..lani we staying over here tonight are you" nisha asked me. "Yea she is" Trell said before I could answer. She just nodded. "So y'all friends now or..." kd said. "No we not friends he just my baby dad and I don't think I should be here but he does" I said. "Y'all gon get back together y'all always do" ben said. "Ion kno bout dis time" I said lowly.

"So y'all gon have sex I know lani miss that dick" nisha said. Everybody started laughing. "I'll find somebody else to handle my needs like no strings attached type shit" I said. "You don't need to when you gotta whole nigga right there" joe said. "He not my nigga...not anymore" I said. "Ion like this at all...I like how it used to be" kd said. "Don't we all" I said. Then Trell looked at me. "You miss how it used to be then come on lani come up to the guest room" Trell said. Everybody started laughing again. "You wanna have sexy right in the room that's next to where ya bi- I mean ya girlfriend is sleeping" I said with an eye brow raised.

"Yup come on" he said pulling my hand. "No...that's so hoeish" I said. "And that would be you cheating on her ion wanna be the reason y'all break up" I said. "It won't like you said no string attached type shit" he said. "Yeah go head lani" ben and kd said. "There is still strings there and they are already attached Trell if I have sex with you right now you gotta be with me" I said.

"Do you want me to break up with her" he said. "What no" I said. "I have a question" I said looking up at him. "What" he said sitting next to him. "Why couldn't you kill Jaliyah" I said looking him in his eyes. "Because she said she was pregnant" he said. "Thats all" I said. "And yes you basically killed my baby" I said. "How do you even know if she was lying or not....you don't" I said. "I know I didn't that's why I didn't kill her" he said. I just stood up. "I'm tired Goodnight you guys" I said then walked up to the guest room. I took of all my clothes except my bra and panties and then layed down.

I was fallin asleep until somebody came in. I looked up and it was trell. "Kentrell seriously" I said. "Yup" he said then shut the door. He came over to me and yanked the blankets off. "Gimme" I said. He took off all his clothes then gave me the cover back. He only had his drawers on. Then he got in the bed and was holding me from behind. "Kentrell I missed you" I said and turned my head around and looked at him. "I missed you too" he said then we started kissing. He pulled me on top of him. The he flipped me over still kissing me. He took of my panties and bra and his drawer. Then he slid it inside of me and I gasped. I started moaning.

A couple seconds later we heard knocking on the door. "Who is it" I said. They didn't say nothing they just walked it. It was Layla. "Really Kentrell" she said. He hurried and got off of me and put his drawers on I put my panties and and my bra and his shirt. Then she came running toward me. Trell turned on the lights. The started punching me all in my face and I was hitting her back. We was making a lot of noise so everybody ran upstairs. "You stupid nasty bitch" she yelled hitting me. I was hitting her back. Then nisha tried to jump in but ben held her back. "You get out of prison and come fuck my man" she said. Then I felt somebody pull us part. "You the stupid butch he was just using you as a rebound" I yelled back at her trying to get to her. "Rebound my ass he always told me you was obsessed with him you fucking restarted bum ass bitch" she yelled. LET ME GO" I yelled at boomer. "LET ME GO PLEASE" I yelled starting to cry. But he wouldn't let me go.

"Obsessed Kentrell really" I said looking at him. "Ian tell her that" he said looking at me. "And fuck you Kentrell for cheating on me" she said hitting him and punching him. I boomer let me go because he thought I was calm but bitch I wasn't. I went over there and dragged her across the room.

And started punching her in the face. "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL ME OUT OF MY FUCKING NAME AGAIN BITCH" I yelled at her. Then I dragged her out of the room and down the streps by her hair and slung her out the door and locked it. Everybody ran downstairs. I went to Kentrell and jumped on him straddling him and started kissing him. "I'm sorry" I said crying then kept kissing him. Then he put me down without kissing me back. "Lani im sorry" he said the walked out the door.