t h r e e

Her engagement ring on the side>>

+

"AM WAKE UP!!!" Damon screamed in my ear. l sat up, super fast, and slapped him. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked, holding his cheek. "For waking my up" I grumbled, and stood up. "Hurry up, everyone's waiting for you to go to the Grill." He said, and l nodded. "Get up" He said, and l did.

"Get out" I said, and pointed to the door. He left, thank god. l vamp sped into the bathroom, and took a shower in under 2 minutes. l went back into my room, and chose a black crop top, a high waisted mini skirt with gold detailing, and full black heeled booties, and made sure l had my necklance with my ring. l left my hair down, in waves, and did my make-up. 

l went downstairs and everyone was in the living room. "l want coffee" I said. "Ohh, no, no you don't. l remember when we were human, you would get to hyper. So no coffee, blood, yes" Damon said and gave me a blood bag. l prefer straight from the vein, but whatever.

 l finished drinking the blood bag, and threw the bag away. "Lets go, shall we?" I asked, and walked out the door.

We got to the Grill, and sat in a table. "So, Stefan, l know your birthday's like next year, but what do you want?" I asked. "Nothing?" He said, more like a question. "I'm tempted to get you the Bambi movie's, and  a bunny" I said, and smirked. Damon high-fived me. Stefan playfully glared at me, and Elena tried to keep her laugh down, but failed causing her to giggle.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A very familiar voice said behind us. l turned around. "Rebekah" I whispered. "Well, are you gonna give your best friend a hug or what?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip. Same old. "Same old Bekah" I said and gave her a hug, which she gladly returned.

"You two know eachother?" Damon asked, glaring at Bekah. l slapped the back of his head. "Be nice" I said, and he rolled his eyes, but smiled anyway.

"Oh yeah. Me and Mia go wayyyy back" Bekah said, and smiled at me, which l returned. "So, what are you doing in town?" I asked her. "Well, we were gonna leave, but decided to stay" Bekah said.

"Here" She said, and gave me a piece of paper, with her number. "I have to go, but call me later" She said and left. 

"How do you know eachother?" Stefan asked, looking at the spot Bekah was in. "We told you, we go wayyy back. Like 162 years back" I said, and they all nodded.

After the Grill, me, my brothers, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie went back to the Boarding House. When we walked in, l poured myself a little bit of bourbon.

"Your just like Damon" Elena said. "I know, big brother and all" I said and laughed. "So, what do you wanna do now?" Stefan asked, as we all sat down.

"Ooo, Mia, do you still have your wedding ring?" Caroline said, jumping up and down, on the couch. l signed and nodded. l pulled on my necklance, and it revealed the ring. "Thats so beautiful" Bonnie said admiring it. "Thats a big diamond" Elena said. 

"Who was your husband?" Stefan asked, getting all over-protective. l shook my head. "I can't tell you that" I whispered sadly. "Why not?!" Damon yelled, and a tear fell from my eye. "Because l just can't!!" I yelled and super sped upstairs and into my room.

l crawled on my bed, and started sobbing silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After l finished crying, l fell asleep. Now its like 5 in the afternoon and l have nothing to do. The house is empty so.

***********

To: Bekah

From: Mia

Hey Beks! I'm bored :-(

****************************

To: Mia

From: Bekah.

Hey Mi-Mi. Me too. Wanna go shopping?

*************************

To: Bekah

From:Mia

Yeah sure. Meet me at my house. When?

**************

To: Mia

From: Bekah

I will be there in 5 minutes. Bye!

**************************

We stopped texting from there. l wonder what other Mikaelson's are in Mystic Falls. Hopefully not Klaus, but l don't doubt it.

"I'M HERE!" Bekah said from downstairs. l super speed downstairs. "Welp. Lets go" I said. "Who's car are we taking?" I asked. "Stefan's range rover" Bekah said, and l nodded.

l left a note for Stefan.

'Hey Steffie. It's your awesome, beautiful, big sister. I borrowed your Range Rover without your permission. Haha! I am a badass. What the hell am l writing again? Ohh. Yeah, l borrowed your range rover, don't worry, l will be back in a few hours, with a full tank. Tanks little bro. Get it? Tanks as in Thanks? No? Oh, umm awkward. Oh well, bye little bro,

Mia.

"Lets go" l said, got the keys, and  we both walked out.

We pulled up in the Mall parking lot. And suprisengly, there was a lot of people here. 

The first store we walked into was Forever 21.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after about 3 hours of shopping with Rebekah, she got tired. Thank god. "Lets go Bekah" I whined, and she nodded. We both super sped to my car, and got in. 

"Can you drop me off? I ran to your house" Bekah said. "Yeah sure. But I'm not going in. My feet are literally killing me" I said, and she laughed. "Hey, don't laugh. Your an original. You have more pain tollerence than normal vampires" I said. "Yeah, but you have the strengh of one too" She said. "Yeah, but not pain tollerence" I said.

We arrived at her house. "Bye! Text me tomorrow" She said and walked into her house. l swear to god, l saw some blonde hair, that did not belong to her. Oh god no. He is here. Well, l better get going, before he see's me. l sped out of their parking lot, and signed in relief, that he didn't see me.

When l got home, Elena was here, with Stefan and Damon. "Hey, sorry about exploding on you eariler" Damon appoligiezed. "Its ok" I said and smiled. Elena looked at my bags, and her eyes went wide. "What did you buy?! The whole mall?" She asked. "Almost" I said, and smiled innocently. 

"Well, imma go to sleep." I said. "l knew you weren't gonna put gas in that car" Stefan asked, and l shrugged. "Oops. Its not like you use the car." I said and threw him the keys.

l went upstairs, and vamp speed, and put everything in its place. After that, l changed into some Pj's and went to sleep.