five

Peter's POV

Still no word on (Y/n). Honestly, I was starting to lose hope. I would never stop looking for her, but it wasn't looking too good.

"Peter, they'll find her. Please, you haven't been to school in days," Aunt May said from my door.

"Maybe tomorrow," I mumbled. She sighed and closed my door. She was also devastated when she heard that (Y/n) was gone.

It's been five days. I haven't gone to school since. Tony and the gang were doing their best to try and find her, but they had no luck. I just prayed that she was okay and that no one was doing anything to her.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Test one. Manipulation. Okay, 707, you're going to take over this man's mind, and make him do anything. Understand?" A woman's voice echoed through my head. I touched my ear, and realized that I was wearing an earpiece. When did that get there?

A man entered the room, and he had white hair. He sat in a chair in front of me, and shot me a smirk.

"This is Pietro Maximoff. Prisoner 102," the voice said again. I nodded, and focused on his eyes. His cold, blue eyes.

I concentrated, and then I saw the blue turn into a dark red. Then, he stood up.

Okay, um, push over the chair.

Pietro pushed the chair onto the ground. I lost focus, so he snapped out of it.

"Don't do that," he said. He had a similar accent to the girl I met before. Wanda, I think.

"Test two. Flight. You will see the ceiling start to get higher. Now, fly up, and land next to 102," the woman said. I let out a deep breath and just focused on one thing.

Fly.

Suddenly, dark red streams of pure power shot out of my hands and propelled me off of the ground. I tried to steer myself, but I crash landed next to Pietro. He scoffed.

"Test three. Telekinesis. Move the chair with your mind, and hit 102 with it."

I stared at the chair, and used my hands to guide it into the air. Once it was in the air, I swept my hands towards Pietro. The chair flew into him, and he was on the ground.

"Test four. Speed and strength. Run around the room. You should go at a super human speed. Then, to escape, punch your way out. Do not worry, it won't hurt."

I let out a shaky breath and started running, only to see everything in slow motion? I thought I was supposed to be fast. In a span of probably .2 seconds, I found myself at the other end of the room.

Pietro smirked at me from across the room. He picked up the chair and sat on it, watching me with narrowed eyes.

"Hello newbie. I see you have similar powers to me and my sister," he said. His accent was... hot? I didn't really know how to feel about this situation.

"You're the upgraded version, I see. I've heard rumors of you, (Y/n)," he said.

"Who's (Y/n)?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I see they erased your memory. Do not worry, you'll get it back. They always do. They'll change your entire appearance and try and make you a new person. But you'll always be (Y/n). Now, finish your fourth test," he said.

Confused by his words, I turned around. I threw a powerful punch into the wall, and created a hole in the wall. I kicked the wall, and created a hole big enough for me to get out.

Two guards were waiting for me, and one stabbed something into my arm. I looked down to see that it was a syringe.

"Pete?" I asked.

"Yeah, (Y/n)?" Peter asked.

"I hope we stay best friends forever."

"Me too."

Blank. Again. Blank. I remembered nothing. I knew nothing. I only knew one thing. Follow orders. Use my powers for evil. Hail Hydra.

-

After about a month of staying at this place, I started to get the hang of my powers. Wanda was my cell mate, and she was nice to talk to. She had similar powers to mine, so she helped me with those a lot.

They gave me new clothes to wear. A black, long sleeved dress with a white collar, and some black shoes. And, a red windbreaker. Just for style, I guess.

Pietro was nice, too. I never really saw him, since I was locked in my cell a lot, but I did at times. The guards sometimes let us eat with other prisoners. I didn't talk to the others.

New people came and old people left. I don't know where they went, or if they escaped. Or killed.

I still had no memory of my past. I knew I wasn't just born with no knowledge, since I'm not a fucking baby.

"707. It's time for your final change. Then you will be sent out into the world," the woman I've heard before say. They made me wear this stupid earpiece, so they could say stuff to me whenever they wanted.

I walked to the cell door to see two guards waiting for me already. I knew best not to fuck with them.

They led me down the hall to a room, and there was a woman in there. I sat at the table in the center of the room, and the woman started doing things to my hair. My hair had grown quite long, since I had been here for a while. No idea how long, but a while. Maybe three months or so.

She trimmed it down to my shoulders, and then dyed it black, with some streaks of (f/color). She also pierced my nose, giving me a nose ring. I had no idea why she did that, but I looked kind of cool.

"Here," she said. She handed me a necklace, with a dark red quartz crystal on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"This will harness your power. Make them easier to use," the woman said. I nodded and thanked her, and then the guards took me to a new room.

"Ah yes, 707. Our prized possession. Here is your new uniform, you go out onto the town in two hours," the man, known as Doctor Zola said.

He handed me a box, and then shooed me out of the room. The guards guided me back to my room, and I didn't see Wanda in there. I shrugged and changed into my uniform.

It had black leather pants, black boots with a heel, and a black tank top. To top it off, there was a (f/color) leather jacket. Next, there was a (second/f/c) belt with some packs on it. I put it on, and then pulled out the last object.

It was a mask. Black goggles with red lenses, and then a black mask that covered the lower half of my face.

Suddenly, Zola entered the room. He handed me a satchel, and a machine gun. I opened the satchel to see bullets and other small hand guns. I put one of the hand guns in my belt on the side. I noticed that each pack on my belt had small bombs in them, along with other dangerous gadgets.

"Are you ready to attack New York and the Avengers?" Zola asked. I turned around to see Wanda in a plain black dress and red leather jacket, and Pietro in a blue and grey jumpsuit.

I quickly put on my necklace from the woman, and nodded.