adora. ♡

To : yungdrillz
From : teen-cry

https://youtu.be/pMZIj8Asam8

yoku is hotTer than Dylan/yo kush

i don't know where 2 start with you.
i love you. so much.
you mean so much to me, more than you think + you always will.
you don't know how grateful i am to have met such a dedicated, house assistant manager (pennyland is too famous now, all cause of you).
we've already been through this but a house frog like u deserves a constant reminder; you're a full package.,, one that has round £69696696 shipping due to its hotness (?)
you're beautiful , you're stunning ' you're funny (?) looking (?) , you never fail to make me laugh or smile , you constantly make me miss you so much, you're the first person i want to message on this app in the morning (clingy? clingy "issa natural blessing") , you're a great wizard (and even better assistant manager), you're smart as hell (please don't ever be hard on yourself, you've achieved so much) , you have great taste in music , you watch kdrama sjdjddj which makes you even more houter, you're one of the best things to have come out of the wOmb, you're houte ofc , you're hot ' you're cute , you have lame jokes but still make me laugh nonstop , you genuinely do brighten my day., talking to you makes me happyMeal (?69) you're really one of the main reasons why i still use this app etc...
i love you so so so much yoku.
you have the sweetest soul , and jokes like you deserve so much happiness , and i pray you get that one day.
if you're not happy, i'm not.
yolkU it's currently 9pm + i'm listening to sad music whilst typing this sjddjs im getting emotional i want you to be happy i want you to be safe i want you to never get hurt i want you and your family to live in so much happiness i want you to be proud of yourself all the times; no matter what happens in life , i want you to be happy with everything about yourself , i want you toe be treated as best as one can be treated , i want you to get everything you want and need in life , i want you to smile and genuinely mean it , i want you to never forget that whatever problem your going through this second will end + you'll be happy.,, even if you didn't think you will , i want people to never hurt you shsjsjsjs i want so many things for you lmao , u really do deserve the best.
you're stunning; inside and out + you should smile.. rn, as you're reading this, cause you're beautiful when you smile.
skdks the more i type, the more im embarrassing myself ☠️ icannothelpit.
words can't describe what i think of you yoku; of how much i love and respect you.,, i have so much to write about you but i suck at expressing myself through words lmao

i know we met a month ago but i love you yoku, and i don't want to lose you. you're one of the best people i have spoken to, i dont think i've ever missed someone every day as much as i miss you.
" i need you bOy (daddy shrek?) "

guess what
i've decided to promote you to manager., dont cry
alSo i send you sumni, try to keep it pg

by the way, you still need to send me fried rice.

(look at this cringe, all true but sadly cringe ☠️ )
if you ever feel like crying, do a handstand <3
^ is that the quote sdjdjd I can't remember the words whoops

but,
i love you yoku, always will. don't leave me stunning frog, i won't leave you <58482726384858
please don't forget that your beautiful .

- adora/ boss+69 year old grandma