Amanda Young's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of SAW, this wedding is for you. This character is picked by AmyDunbar2. Hope you all enjoy this wedding!)

Beth is so happy that she's going to be married to Katy as she got on a pink dress with black heels and some cute earrings on her ears. Mavis, Suri and even Lauren are all also smiling as they are happy for her.

"Ready to marry the love of your life?" Mavis asked

"Yup." Beth smiled

"So happy for you." Suri smiled

"Agreed." Lauren smiled

Beth smiled as she is finish as the girls begin to smile softly at her. The wedding started as Pamela begin to play the organ as Beth begun to walk down the aisle.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Beth and Katy in matrimony. They both love each other very much and will be through thick and thin. They will now say their vows together." Jigsaw said

As Beth and Katy both said their vows together, Amanda begin to feel happy including you. As they both said I do to each other, they share a deep yet passionate kiss as everyone cheered. At the party, the group Korn begin to perform as Jonathan Davis begin to tear up while singing the song Blind which made everyone mosh. After a few more songs, Katy thanked Korn and hugged Jonathan Davis because of the loss of his wife.

"Your wife is in a better place and she's watching you above." Katy said

Beth begin to share some cake with Katy as Brian Welch comforts Jonathan Davis as he gave out a toast to them as you feel happy. After the wedding, Beth and Katy both went to the limo and begin to smile as they have the best wedding ever.

Amanda: That was beautiful!

Me: Why thank you Amanda Young.

GhostFace: We got a few more characters left.

Otis Driftwood: Here's what we got:

•GhostFace
•Bughuul
•Babadook
•Bloody Mary
•Asami Yamazaki
•Annie Wilkes
•Kuchisake-Onna

Annie: Please take your time to pick and please don't rush

Asami: See you soon followers.