pretence

Hey beautifuls
This chappy may be a little bit short. And the bet will soon be coming to an end. I wanna round everything up quickly because school will soon resume over here and when It does I won't be able to update anymore and I don't wanna put this book ON HOLD. So that's why I'll have to make everything fast.

Love y'all xoxo 💕💕

****†††****

Anna's pov

I tried to open my eyes but the bright light won't let me. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head it really hurts so much. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the rays of the light and I finally did. I heard someone crying at my bed side and it was him. The one who betrayed me. I recalled everything that happened for the last few hours  and how I ended up here. He is the cause and I'm gonna make him pay. I'll make him feel the way I felt when he did that horrible thing to me. I felt him holding my hands and I quickly free my hands from his, he looked at me his eyes filled with regret, guilt  and pain. It hurt me to see him in this condition but he should know how I felt when he's the reason I'm in this condition.

I didn't know why he did what he had to do to me but I'm gonna make him feel the way I'm feeling right now. He hurt me so bad and I'm gonna hurt him to.

"Anna" his voice was low and his face was out of colour.

"W-who are y-you"

"A-anna it's me h-henry" his voice was laid with concern and worry as his eyes scanned my face.

"I d-d-dont know-- ahhh" my head hurts so much that I was on the edge of crying. I looked over at Henry and he was looking at me with a sad expression on his face as tears welled up in his eyes. He left the room with a hurry and I heard him shouting for a doctor.

I still love him...alot but I had to make him feel hurt to. I want him to know what he did to me was so painful.

I heard the door opening and the doctor, mum and Henry came inside of the room.

"Doctor w-what is wrong with her... w-w-why can't she remember me. Oh God  why-" he was pacing back and forth In the room now he used his hands to rake his hair in frustration.

"Calm down.. just calm down.. Anna has short term memory loss. Due to the force her head landed on the floor during the accident" the doctor said looking at me with a smile on his face. Not that huge kinda smile but the one only I would see.

"F**K!!" Henry shouted. Tears falling from his eyes as he paced back and forth in the room.

"We are in the hospital" the doctor warned Henry. "So now Anna would like to have some rest if you don't mind, you can come to check on her later" the doctor said looking at my mum and Henry.

My mom walked over to me and kissed me forehead then she whispered "take care Anna.. I'm sorry about what he did to you but hear him out" my mum left with a small smile on her face.

Henry walked over to me and bent down to kiss my forehead to but before he could do that I moved my head away from his so won't come close. I looked in his eyes it was all red filled with tears, hurt and regret. "I'm sorry" he said in a low tone. Then he Left my side and walked towards the door taking a quick glance at me before he left.

I look at the doctor as he adjusted my head in the pillow then moved away from me.

"How is your head feeling now" he looked at me with concern.

"I-it hurts" my voice was hoarse.

"When are you gonna tell them" the doctor sat down beside me" by the way I did what you ask me to. I told your mum do she won't be worried sick about you and she's not gonna tell your boyfriend". I tried to talk but I couldn't because whenever I tried to my head hurts so bad. "I'm sorry you to stress you. You don't have to talk, but you have to tell them the truth especially your boyfriend he looked very hurt". He looked at me with concern on his face. I nodded my head slowly to tell him I will.... But not now.

"Get rest" he said as he left the room.

All my body hurts so much. I can't wait to get off of this bed. My head hurts to. I still felt so hurt for what Henry did to me, I've cried enough but crying won't solve my problem. I'll have to make Henry realize what he did was so wrong.

Even if it means I'll  have to pretend.

********
This chappy was short but its just to tell you guys what Anna has to do to make Henry realize what he has done.

Sorry for any typos....again!

140 reads!!! Yay!! I'm so happy even tho it's little I still appreciate and I'm still so happy about it. Those of you sharing my book.. I wanna say a big thank you to all of you💕💕❣💕💕

If you wanna reach me online or on any social media here:

Instagram: mhrcy
Facebook: mercy Johnpee
And here on wattpad💕💕

Much love
Kingmhrcy❤❤