Chapter 1

The car ride was 3 hours long, the most deathly ride ever... My parents were all cheery to be going on their one of a kind cruise. Me and my best friends Anjail and Jana were pushed out of the car instantly. Camp happy place I sighed. Everyonene thought it was cool being on a lake and all, but 7 years in a row?? Talk about boring... I stood up and stretched all tired and bored. Not even the strongest cup of coffee lasts forever I thought to myself. I pulled up my sweater, there was a chill hanging in the air freezing me to death.

"Oooo,here comes Trevor, now it's going to get interesting teased Jana and Anjail in unison". All of a sudden, Trevor came up and pulled me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kiss's on my cheek. "Ooo, bad boy I chuckled". I sighed counting down, 3,2,1. The screeching of the whistle rang in my ears. The area filled with people and everyone started chatting about summer vacation, and boyfriends, yea I think you get the point. All the councilors picked us in groups I always got one of the okay groups. I felt so bad for Anjail and Jana that I asked to transfer them into my group. If I was going to have a good summer, I needed my two best friends, there with me.

"ALL RIGHT CHILDREN!! GET YOUR GROUPS AND GO TO THE PAVLIAN, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!! The head leader boomed roaring over my thoughts. What another pleasant year at camp I sighed sarcastically.

Note to readers- Sorry if it was short but it's the start of the story so I promise I'll make the next part longer, I hope you liked it and I hope you fan,comment,rate!! :)