Chapter 1: Raw Showing

On Sunday, Uncle Randy showed up at my house and asked me if I wanted to go to the Raw showing again. I said yes since I hadn't gone to a Raw showing with Randy in a very long time. I go upstairs to pack then Uncle Randy & I said goodbye to my parents & sisters. I put my bags into his trunk, got in his car, then we drove off to the hotel we were staying at.

     Once we got there, we changed into our pajamas. Right before we were about to go to bed, we heard a knock on the door. I ran to open it and when I did, Cody Rhodes was standing in the doorway. "Hey Tiff."

     "Hey Cody. How are you?"

     "I'm good. You staying with you're uncle till the Raw showing?"

     "Yeah, is that okay with you mister?"

     "Yeah, of course," he said. "Randy, I came to ask you about my match against Sheamus."

     "Okay. What  is it?"

     "Who do YOU want to win?"

     "I actually want you to win," Randy responded, looking around for his phone since it was ringing.

     "I know I'll see you tomorrow, but good luck," I said, looking straight at Cody's face, not laughing.

     "Aren't you gonna be there? By the way thanks."

     "Yeah, but since we're already talking about it, I decided to mention that I wish you good luck."

     Cody smiled then we overheard Uncle Randy on the phone. "I don't care! That doesn't matter. I'm in charge tomorrow night and you can't do anything about it! I won the match so that's why! Again, I don't care!" Randy ended the call, but his phone started ringing again. "Yes? Yeah, she is. Okay. Bye."

     "Who was the first person you were talking to?" I ask because I wanted to know who he was screaming at.

     "Oh, that was The Miz, being his usual difficult self. The second person was John Cena wondering if you were coming. Well Cody, we were just about to go to bed."

     "Oh, sorry. I guess I should go to my room & get some sleep too," Cody said, heading out the door. Before he had shut the door, I gave him a quick hug. Once Cody left, I walked over & locked the door then I got into my bed. I got cozy under the covers when Randy told me good-night. I responded with a good night then we both went to sleep.

     In the middle of the night, I woke up to go to the bathroom when my phone rang the tone I had set to sound when I had a text message. It was Maria if I was going to the Raw super show. I responded with a yes. I went to the bathroom then came out with another ringing on my phone. Maria had typed yes. I decided to ignore it till later that day so I went back to my bed & fell back asleep.