Offer for you all

So basically the first free offer for the covers had ended..
And here I am with another offer for you all.. Make sure to Read everything.

So the offer includes:
1. Amazing cover for your book which I made will be posted in this book like a shout-out..(anyways this is the permanent offer)

2. Read and Comment on the first three chapters on your book.
(Note: This applies to only those book of yours which has a cover made by me)

3. I will vote on your books too but only if I like it.
Though Read and comment from me will be guaranteed.

Now, now guys...
Although am giving you an offer but this ain't a free offer like that of the last one..

Now let's come to the payment part :

1. You have to read the First Two chapters of my book "His Deadly ways." ( You can read further also if you like. Am sure the story will hook you at first chapter itself)

2. Comment is not compulsory coz i know some people are shy to do so.

3. But you have to vote on one of the chapter from that book. ( You can vote on more)

3. And by reading first two chapters I mean actually READING them.
Don't just turn around pages...
( I hope you will really READ them)

That's all guys...
Comment in this book fast if you want cover, reads, comments and votes(depends on me) on your book..(you can PM me too)

For your information.. I make covers pretty fast... so basically you will get your cover within 3 hours from your request time

Deadline for this offer :
10th September 2018...

Have any questions???
Then feel free to ask them!!!!