Scisaac The decision

Scissac

(I know Allison is dead but I didnt want her to be gone so she is still in this story)

Scott

I woke up next to Isaac wondring if he knew what happened yesterday or if he remembers me kissing Allison. I hope he doesn't remember. He has been fussing about how I can't let myself go along with the idea of telling our friends about us. I'm just afraid of what would happen if they knew.  I don't wanna be afraid of what they would say, I mean they are already dropping hints that they know about us. Although I feel that I should tell Isaac I'm ready. Despite feeling insecure I know it is best to tell them. I saw his eyes flutter, he was waking up. I closed my eyes . "Scott are you awake?" He asked as I tried to fake a groan "yeah im awake." I said.  

Isaac

I hate how he thinks I dont know what's going on. I saw that he kissed Allison when we were at the club with the others yesterday. I was getting drinks for the both of us when I turned around and I saw Allison grab Scott's hand and lead him towards the dancing area. I put both of the drinks back on the table and just stared at Scott leaning in closer and closer. Before I could even take another breath. He kissed her. Just like that. I guess he forgot we were in a relationship. He looked back at me and his face showed pure resentment. All I did was roll my eyes and headed out of the club. I felt an arm grab my shoulder. "Isaac, I know what I did was wrong but please forgive me." I kept walking trying to ignore him.  "Isaac!" He yelled. I turned to face him "Whatever it was your decision,  just take me back to your house." I demanded. "okay." He repliedM as I got on the motorbike and wrapped my arms around Scott's and he headed home. I got rid of that memory as I turned to face him. I saw his crooked smile. My god do I love that smile. He kissed me in my cheek. He hates morning breath. I sprung up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He followed me and began brushing his teeth. I turned on the water and took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower. He slapped my butt as I got in. The running water was cold and I ran as quickly as I could to the end of the tub. He closed the door and locked it. I heard the sound of him breathing heavily. I knew what was about to come.