You Are Only Mine

Start from the beginning

Khushi turns around and there eyes meet.... in no time she gets slammed into his chest when he pulls her close for a hug. His bare chest and racing heartbeat is provoking her as well . She closes her eyes and hugs him back.

Khushi: Arnavji.

She whispers. His hold on her waist tightens listening to her sweet voice.

Arnav: i can stay in your arms forever. I love you so much khushi .

Khushi: i love you too Arnavji.

He brings her out of the hug raising his eyebrows.

Arnav: say Arnav

Khushi: ar arnav... ji

Khushi blushed looking down she tries to say without ji but it doesn't come out right .

Arnav: Its Arnav only Arnav for you baby.

Khushi: arnav ......ji

She tries to get away from him but gets pulled back into his arms again.

He kisses her neck slowly dropping wet kisses across her entire neck and jaw line.

Arnav: say it Khushi....else I know very well how to make you say my name again and again.

He whispers biting her ear lope .....Khushi closes her eyes and moans his name .....

Khushi: Arnavv...

Arnav cups her face in his palm and kisses her forehead. Both look at each other lost . There eye lock was searching deep inside each other's soul only one reply coming through.... LOVE ...finally after a while Arnav broke the silence.

Arnav : If we keep looking at each other like this ..I won't be able to control myself any longer and make love to you ... right now...

Khushi started blushing and tries to pull
Away but like I said he is in no mood to let her go.

Khushi: chodiye hume ( leave me )

he picks her up in his arms like a bride and takes her to the bed , as he as leaning forward to capture her lips...

he hears khushis stomach growl from hunger

he hears khushis stomach growl from hunger. Last they had food was in the office late afternoon. Then flashes of her fainting came to his eyes.He looks at her concerned he doesn't want to take risk of her fainting this time.

Arnav : is my baby hungry ?

Khushi nods slightly not wanting to make
Him mad. It took so much effort for her to make him happy she dint want to do that again. She crossed her limits and did all this subconsciously because she knows she questioned his love for her yesterday morning and the reply she gave was indeed outstanding in comparison to hurting him but still she always wanted him to love her unconditionally and now that she has that she doesn't want to ruin anything.