Day 2-May 62015

Colette's POV

"Avia, who are you bringing to the concert? It is tonight," I urged.

"Emmi, Rachel, and you, Mom. Does that mean Daxton has to come to?" Avia responded curiosly.

"No, he's old enough to stay home with and the boys," I responded in shock that she would ask. She loves that little boy so much, but now that he is walking and teething he tends to be a handful. "Let's get shirts made, what should they..." I was cut off by a doorbell.

"Yay! The shirts are here. Mom you got an Adult Medium, Rachel, you got an Adult Small, and me and Emmi got youth mediums," I heard Ava call at the door.

Avia's POV

"Who made these?" Mom asked.

I responded"Dad! I know he is so awesome like that!"

"Did Dad pay you to say that?" she asked me.

"Yes," I responded sheepishly.

"SHAY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Mom yelled up the stairs in a fake mad voice.

Shay's POV

"SHAY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I heard Colette yell up the stairs to me.

"What did I do this time?" I asked the viewers as I vlogged.

"You already made the shirts, I thought that was my job. How sweet of you," Colette told me in her sweet, I love you voice. Then Rachel walked in after filming for the documentery all morning. I took advantage and vlogged her.

"How was it?" I asked her.

"Hot, there were lights everywhere and we live in California,so Mom can you get me some water?" she told me.

"Sure, the cups are in the cabinet and the water is in the fridge. You have two legs, use them. Sorry Charlie," she responded.

"You're so mean, Mom" she said as she walked away in puff.

Emmi's POV

"So, we are..um..dressed up in our..um..red and gold 'Swifties' shirts and..um..headed to the concert. I'm nervous to sing with Taylor Swift," I vlogged.

" Don't worry Loofus," Mom responded.

Later at the Concert...

"And now, let's welcome to the stage, my new friends Rachel, Emmi, and the birthday girl...Avia!!!," Taylor Swift said into her microphone. We got up and sang our favorite song "Holy Ground." On the way home everyone fell asleep. Except Mom, that would be bad.

(A/N) AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THESE FIRST FEW ARE FILLER CHAPTERS. THANK YOU @AnimeLikesAnime FOR MY NEW COVER. COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE BOOK ON THE SHAYTARDS. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MINE. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. MINE IS LIVING WITH THE SHAYTARDS BY @AnimeLikesAnime AND DREAM ADOPTION BY @1DSHAYTARDS. BYE. VOTE COMMENT. KEEP WATCHING SHAYTARDS.