spin the bottle: the new version part 2

chapter 2 <3

"ROOM MATE?"

I looked round to see him smirking. Omg what had she done? I raced past him and into my room. It had changed. it was bigger and their were 2 beds in there.

"number 1 you are not my room mate number 2 stay away from me!" I said backing into the bedroom ready to lock it, but as I closed it I noticed it was gone.

"honey, you know you love me."

"no I DON'T, and do you mind ive got to get ready for bed?" I said.

"nope I don't mind actually, I think I might sit over there and get a better view"

"OUT" as soon as he heard that. He was out. I got this big t-shirt I bought because it was really comfortable. I took off my dress, just as I was putting the shirt I was gonna wear for bed. He came in! I was in lacy underwear.

"you perv!" I said quickly putting the shirt over myself.

"well. Honey you wouldn't like me if I weren't" he said winking.

I growled at him.

I jumped into my bed and switched my bedside lamp off. But he kept his on. I kept tossing and turning for like an hour, and I heard him laughing.

"would you mind turning that off?" I said through gritted teeth.

"actually I would mind" he said smiling at me.

I groaned and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I was really losing my patience with this guy. I'm so going to get him for this. Finally after about 2 hours he turned it off and fell asleep.

I got out a grabbed the black marker pen on my bedside table. And went and sat on top of him. I drew a moustache on his face and rite on his cheek : hope you love your moustache kacey x

I jumped off and got to sleep quickly.

I woke up in the mourning to a yell.

"what the hell is this kacey!" he yelled at me. I burst out laughing.

"oh it's on!" he said jumping on me and tickling my sides.

"stop, pleaseeee!" I said laughing.

"say sorry!" he said evilly.

"never!" I said pushing him off and running into the bedroom and locking the door. Mwhahahaha I got in the bathroom before him aswell. I have a feeling this is gonna be a great day!

I came out the bathroom smiling and skipped into the room. He wasn't in there. So I took the shirt off and changed my bra and undies to some lacy pink ones. I put a white vest top and some pink skinny jeans and some black converse.

"AHHHHHH" I heard a scream then I turned around and saw him right behind me.

"AHHHH" he picked me up on his shoulders and threw me on my bed, and had both hands at both sides of my head and him sitting on my belly carefully.

"wait? How much did you see?" I asked.

"well I saw when you skipped in, till I jumped out." he said laughing.

"YOU SAW ME NAKED?"

"yup, so there's nothing to worry about." he said winking. I groaned.

"get off of me please." I said and surprisingly he did.

I went downstairs grabbed a breakie bar and headed for the door with my ipod in my ears and my backpack on my back. I walked out the door and breathed in some air. I knew this had to be a good day. I could just feel it. I was listening to love the way you lie. When I could feel a strange atmosphere. I licked my finger and put it up in the air. The wind was blowing north. I carried on walking and didn't care anymore. I walked a few more steps and was waiting at jessies house. Sitting on the concrete wall, when I heard jess.

"cya mum and dad, yep, no ,yep... oh just bye!" she slammed the door still eating a piece of toast. I laughed at her. She was like a sister I never left! LOL.

"hey jess!"

"hey kace! How you doing"

"I'm doing g-r-e-a-t! I met two gorgeous boys!"

"woah... how? And where can I get one?" she asked.

I laughed to myself.

"did you, you know?" she asked.

"I wish!" we both laughed then. We finally were at school and I saw the boy from the party standing there talking. My mouth fell open. I ran over and hugged him.

"easy... you missed me" he said smirking.

"no I was just worried about you, you know" I said blushing.

"yep, what ever you say." I rolled my eyes and walked back towards Jessie.

"is that one of them?"

"yep" I replied.

"omg I would totally date him if you weren't!"

"I'm not" I snapped.

"I know you are. You were practically eating each others face off!"

"and..."

"and... obviously he likes you and youuu like him" she said putting one eyebrow up and down. I couldn't help laugh. I looked his way and saw him winking. Damn I forgot to ask his name again! Grrr .

I went to maths.

"right class welcome a new student his name is Adam." my teacher said. Oh dam it was him. He saw me and started walking towards my desk at the back. I started sliding down. Hoping he didn't see me.

But he did. *growl*

---------------------------------------------