spin the bottle: the new version

chapter 1 <3 please vote and comment to say if you like it =)

Spin the bottle

The new version

I was 16 years old and I was at a party. I was dancing until someone called me and whispered in my ear. I nodded. I was actually surprised to be picked, if we refused to play, their were consequences. I know right, but this was spin the bottle THE NEW VERSION. And I mean new. I didn't know much about it. All I knew was that you HAD to play. So I walked across the hall trying to dodge everyone dancing. I was pretty scared, but excited at the same time. I walked in and there were all these boys in there and there it was the bottle. I sat in front of it and all the boys were staring at me. One of them was sitting right opposite me.

"we got a sexy one here" he said. I didn't say anything. I didn't have anything to say for once in my life. He spun the bottle and it pointed towards me.

"so who are you gonna pick?" he said winking.

But I was so not gonna pick him! I looked round and saw this boy at the back with green eyes and lovely brown hair that were in short strands. I pointed towards him. Then a mischievous smile came across his face. I got up and he took my hand and now I was facing him. He suddenly got my legs and put them round his waist and automatically I put my hands round his neck. His hands were on my butt and his plump lips were on mine and his tongue begging for entrance I granted it and his tongue was moving around everywhere. Suddenly we were moving. He was walking towards the stairs.

"what are we doing?" I said whispering in his ear.

"going upstairs, to you know" and he gently started kissing my neck.

"please can we not, I really don't want to." I said looking into his eyes.

"fine, but you Soooo owe me for this." checking me up and down. He stood there grinning. Then he walked towards the door and opened it.

"well are you coming?"

"fine!"

He took my hand and we headed for his car. Wow he had a nice car! It was a black mustang. We both got in and he turned the heating on.

"so where too?" he asked.

" to the park?" I said.

"fine" he started the ignition and we rode in silence. All the way there. Except I shivered when I felt his soft touch on my thigh.

We got out and walked into the park. It was midnight and there were loads of stars. We sat on this plank of wood by the river.

"so why'd you play if you didn't want to do that?" he asked.

"well, I didn't know the full 'how to play' thing." I said and he laughed. I hit him quite hard.

"ouch!" he said sarcastically. Pretending to be hurt.

"so you like me don't you?" he said.

"no" I scoffed.

"why'd you pick me?" he said smirking.

"cos you were the only one that didn't look weird. Is that so wrong?"

"nope but you like me?" he said.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"no" he said.

"yes" oh damn! He caught me out. He started laughing and then before I knew it I was face to face with him. He started leaning forward, but I pushed him and he fell in.

"oppsey" I said and laughed.

But then something grabbed my leg and I fell in too. I quickly scrambled up and felt his hands around my waist again.

"why'd you pull me in?!" I said right next to his face.

"because you pushed me in first!"

"only because you tried to kiss me!" after I said that his lips crashed on mine and his hand was on my face, creating circles around my ear. Our mouths started moving in sync, and it soon turned into a make out session.

After a while he broke the kiss to get some air which left me pouting. He laughed at my face and then bit his bottom lip. I couldn't believe how kissable those lips were. Pink and plump and shiny after he'd been in the water. His green eyes shone in the moonlight and his hair swayed a little in the wind.

"huhum, if your done staring can we go it's cold." he said.

"oh yeah of coarse!" I turned around and jumped back on the wood. I lost my shoes when I fell in.

"I lost my shoes when I fell in! can you carry me too your car?" I said with a puppy dog face.

"okay" he said. But instead of bridal style he picked me up like he did at the party. My legs round his waist and my arms round his neck, rubbing softly up and down his neck. I blushed when he did this. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. Once we got to the car he put me in the passenger seat and skipped around to the front. He started the car and put the heating on again.

"am I gonna see you again?" he asked.

"I dunno, we'll have to see about that" I said now putting my hand on his thigh and him shivering instead. I laughed at him. But he blushed. I smiled to myself. It turned out I didn't regret going to the party.

"so where'd you live?" he asked.

"erm just down here on the right. Its painted pink." I said.

"eww pink!" he said in disgust. I rolled my eyes. He pulled up and leaned forward, but before he could I slammed the door shut making him jump. As I got to me door he beeped the horn and made me jump. He laughed as he drove off. JERK . I unlocked the door. I lived with my best friend you see. So that why it's painted pink. My family didn't want me when I turned 15. But there paying for this house. So who am I to complain. I walked in. all the lights were off. I turned on the living room lights. And saw this strange boy sleeping on the sofa.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed.

He woke up suddenly stretching.

"what the hell?" he said.

"I live here and there's a strange person in my house what am I supposed to think?" I yelled.

"I live here too now" he said turning round.

He looked round and he was so cute he looked like what's his face? I forgot to ask his name. damn. But he had blue eyes instead.

I ran upstairs and pulled the cover off of Georgia.

"meet your new room mate" she said sleepily.

"ROOM WHAT?"

---------------------------------------------------------------