We pulled apart, wiping our tears away and laughing at the state that each of us was in.

Niamh looked behind me a smirk playing on her lips as she nodded towards Wolf.

"And who's that handsome fella?" I smiled and reached my hand out to grab Wolf's and tugged him forward.

"This is my fiancee." They all started squealing until I hushed them feeling embarrassed since people were starting to stare.

"Girls meet Wolf, Wolf meet the girls, Siobhan and Niamh." He kept his face emotionless and shook the girls' hands before wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"How long are you here for?" Niamh asked.

"For a few weeks, I'm actually planning on getting married here next month." I smiled at them.

"Of course you guys are invited. I just never phoned or anything because.. well it wasn't she for me to do so." They nodded and gave me a sympathetic smile.

They were always my greatest friends growing up. We were a quadruped, the only person that is missing is Deirdre.

"Where is Deirdre? You guys are sisters always joined to the hip." I questioned.

"She's at Freddie's," Siobhan stated then her eyes lit up.

"You must come with us! Tadgh would be so happy to see you! Oh, we have a gig tonight, what do you think about picking the fiddle up again and playing with us like you used to, bring the girl band back together!" She exclaimed happily.

I opened my mouth but I couldn't say anything that she was already dragging me away making me pull Wolf with me. I gave him an 'I'm sorry she's crazy and I cannot say no to her' look and he looked as panicked as I did.

Soon we were at Freddie's, the pub where I basically grew up in. She let go of my hand once we made our way in. The smell of beer and dust on the old furniture greeted me giving me a new sense of what home was.

"Oi! Everyone! Our girl is back!" Niamh yelled getting the attention of everyone in the pub.

"Saoirse!" They chanted making me smile waving in my direction, putting their glasses up as I walked past, Oliver following closely behind me.

"Saoirse!" I snapped my head around and saw a pregnant Deirdre waddle over to me embracing me in her arms tightly.

We both started to cry in each other's arms, I haven't cried so much in what feels like forever and happy tears too. I'm so happy that Wolf took me here, even if at first I was scared to come for so many reasons but it feels as if I never left.

We broke the hug up and I found myself curled to Ollie's side as he comforted me handing me a tissue as he introduced himself to Deirdre.

"Pumpkin?" I heard the deep voice that I loved so much.

I looked to my left and saw the strong bear-like frame of the man I wished to be my dad.

"Tadgh," I whispered out.

I ran out of Oliver's arms and dashed to Tadgh jumping in his open arms wrapping my whole Fram around his like a child and just bruised into tears loud sobs racking my body.

"Shhh, shh my pumpkin. Shh, don't cry." He held me closer letting me cry.

"I missed you so much." I sobbed out.

I knew everyone in the pub was watching and I knew that I would have to introduce Tadgh to Wolf and even if he is a gang leader might want to get on Tadgh's good side because he seems like a soft teddy bear but he is hella scary, Everleigh scary.

I finally released my death grip on him still hiccuping and sniffing.

I left like a little girl all over again looking up at Tadgh into his blue crystal eyes matching mine. He wiped a few of my tears away kissing the top of my head like he used to do when I was younger.

"You look so much like your mother, it's uncanny. As beautiful as ever." He smiled down at me and getting a smile out of that man was tough and very rare.

"And who is this young man with you today?" He spoke up.

"This is my fiancee Wolfgang Mortimer."

Both men shook hands and I knew that Tadgh was analysing Wolf.

"Firm grip you got there son," Tadgh remarked.

"I could say the same to you too sir," Wolf replied in the same emotionless tone.

Oliver came over to my side and brought his arms around me again as the pub started to fill up because of the girls' gig tonight.

"Will you be playing tonight my pumpkin? I still have your fiddle out back and I'm sure the girls have an extra outfit for you. You lad could stay at the bar with me and have a pint and a chat while you go with the other lassies." He asked which started more like an order.

I nodded and stepped away to join the three sisters out back. I made my way to the room we used to always get ready in when we were at Freddie 's. Niamh had my fiddle in hand and gave it to me once we were all dressed and pampered for the show.

"Are you ready?" Siobhan asked holding my hand giving it a firm grip.

"I haven't performed since mam died. That was yonks ago." I nervously said.

"You got this lassie. You were always the star of the group, the whole town is here to see you play. No one can compare to your talent and voice Saoirse, no one." Deirdre confidently spoke her honey coloured eyes meeting mine making me remember all the times she gave me these pep talks before a show.

I smiled and nodded gripping the fiddle and bow.

"Let's do this." 

______________________

So they are in Ireland! Yay!

we get to know a new facade to Freyah but not is all revealed yet.

Predictions? 

How will the wedding go?