Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning without John in the bed anymore. I sat up and looked around and I couldn't find him then I see a note on the table. It read : I have a surprise for you this morning. Please stay in bed and I will be in there. If you need anything or when you wake up, please press this button. John." I pressed the button. I smelled bacon and scrapple, and eggs, and toast, and French toast. I then settled into the sheets and get comfortable waiting for the surprise. I reach for my iPhone on the table and unplugged it. I gripped onto it and pulled it closer to me. I call my brother even though I could just get up and go wake him up by myself. He didn't wake up to my phone call, so I texted Johnathan to go wake him up for me and tell my brother to call me when he woke him up. About maybe, five minutes past and then I got a phone call.

Convo with my bro M is for me and B is for my bro.

B: Dude. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP!

M: Sorry bro. I needed to wake you because you always sleep in.

B: It's ok. It's just whatever.

M: Thanks. Bye.

B: bye.

Convo over.

I went off of my messages and went to Instagram. I took a picture of myself. My hair looked blond because of the flash.

After that, I went back into the bed and wrapped myself up in the blankets and then John came in with a trey full of food

After that, I went back into the bed and wrapped myself up in the blankets and then John came in with a trey full of food. He came over to me and placed it down in front of me.
"I made special breakfast for a special lady." He said to me looking me deep into my eyes.
"Thanks babe." I told him while cutting a piece of avocado toast.
Then John went over to the closet and picked some ripped jeans out and black t-shirt. He threw it on himself and sat next to me in the bed. He covered himself up with the silky white covers. I took the cup of orange juice off the trey and sipped on it. By now I have already eaten the avocado toast. I set the  cup of orange juice down and took a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth. I chewed on the crispy bacon and swallowed it. I ate the rest of it and grease and some syrup got in my hair and shirt. I ate and drank everything.
"Are we going anywhere?" I asked John.
"Yeah. Today Kevin and I were going shopping. You can come too. It would be better if you came so then the gang leader chick could come along." He said looking at me while I look to see if I got any more syrup in my hair than I already knew I had.
I look at the clock and it read 8:57. " I'll come with you but I'll be ready at about 10:00 o'clock maybe. I need to take a shower because of the syrup in my hair. I also need to do my makeup and get dressed and get my purse packed. All those girl things that I usually do." I told him.
"Okay. Take your time." He told me as he came over to me to help me up out of the bed.
I get up and John looks at me freely. Suddenly, he picked me up and put me on one of his shoulder and carries me over to my own huge closet full of cloths and shoes. He set me down and opened it for me. John gave me a kiss and opened the door, closed it and put up a sign that said, " Keep Out." On the outside of the door. I looked through my closet for cloths to where and this is what I picked out for the shopping day.