- 3 -

bill slammed his bag down onto the table, taking richie by surprise and causing his phone to fly three feet in the fucking air.

"s-so,"

bill began with a serious tone, sitting down and glancing nervously around as if someone was watching them.

"this is h-how we're going to d-do it. i-"

"woah woah woah woah woah!"

richie cut him off, confused by the numerous blue prints bill was pulling from his backpack.

"we're g-going to-"

"woah..."

richie put his hands up in surrender, utterly dumbfounded. bill looked as him as if he was waiting for him to finish.

"we,"

richie gestured to himself and bill.

"are not going to be doing anything."

bill raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, okay. s-so anyway-"

"no bill, i don't think you quite understand."

richie tried, cringing at the glare bill sent him. he was starting to get impatient, and it showed.

"i don't know what stanley's told you, but i'm honestly fine. i know what i'm doing. thanks for the gesture and all but...i've got this."

bill's face didn't change, or even flinch. he merely just sighed, placing a hand over richie's.

"l-look, i know y-ou love eddie. of c-course eddie loves you t-oo, but, i can't let you f-fuck this up."

richie snatched his hand back, his eyebrows creasing downwards in offence.

"what the fuck?"

bill sighed, for he had anticipated this.

"we b-both know you don't handle things in the best of w-ways, richie."

richie scoffed disbelievingly, crossing his arms against his chest in defiance.

"that's such bullshit!"

"y-yeah? well, how about that t-time you tried to tell eddie he was p-pretty but i-instead you said 'you're a pity' ?"

richie blushed, looking down at his lap in embarrassment. he remembered that very vividly, as much as he wish he didn't. he also remembered thinking that he'd never wanted the ground to swallow him up more than he had in that very moment.

he remained silent, chewing on his lip as he struggled to admit that there was a slight chance bill was right on this one. he finally met the other boys eyes, and sighed defeatedly.

"what's your plan?"

bill grinned and started shuffling the papers, and richie didn't have the heart to stay mad when he seemed so pleased that he was able to help.

"o-okay, so, p-plan a goes l-like this..."

-

bill's so helpful

right?