Ch.37

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

We've been living in the house for about a week and a half. Tomorrow is the housewarming party and I can't wait to show everyone the house. Some of the people over here gave us looks.

Like bitch don't be mad cause we can afford this house, but you couldn't. They act like they never seen black people before. But that was the least of my worries. I had our furniture delivered so things were looking was good.

We bought beds, dressers, and TV's, for every room. I put towels and shit in the all the bathrooms. We had a lot to do. Only thing I really did was the easy stuff and left all the hard stuff to the men. I wasn't lifting nobody couch, TV, or game system. Hell no.

But tomorrow we bout to turn up and get white girl/boy wasted.

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

Man Nayla didn't do shit to help us out. She had us lifting heavy shit or fixing this or that like we were the movers or Bob the fucking Builder.

I have a secret room added to the house, but you can't see it. Only person that can get in is me, Nayla, and Mess. But Nayla don't know that I added. She might just go crazy when she find out. I kinda put certain things in there. But it's just a precaution if something happens. I rather be safe then sorry.

The room is bomb, sound, fire, and water proof. It has beds, TV's, a kitchen with supplies, and food, guns in hidden compartments. Not where the kids can get to them unless they know where the switch is.

I have to always make sure my family is safe. It also has a hidden wall. Through that wall has over twenty billion dollars in cash, $500,000 in weed, $2 million in pills, and $5 million in coke. Just in case a nigga have to start hustling again. Not even police dogs can sniff that shit out.

I come prepared at all times.

"Babe come let me show you something." 5she put Termaine in his crib then followed me. All the kids were sleep for the night so we good. Hell I'm tryna do more then sleep tonight. It's time for this sexy chocolate to slid up in sumthin lol.

"What you got to show me?"

"You'll see." I stepped off the elevator. I walked down the hall and stood in front of the wall.

"So you brung we down here to look at the wall like I'm in time out or some shit?" I laughed.

"No just watch." She nodded. I knocked four times then twice then one time. The keypad came out. I put in the password then let it scan my hand and eye.

"The code is the twins birthday and your social sercurity number." She gave me the really nigga look.

"Then you put your hands here and look straight ahead." I said. She nodded. We walked in and the automatic lights came on.

"When you got this put here?"

"I had it down before we moved in. This is the safe room."

"Okay." Was all she said. I showed her the hidden compartments. And where the money is. She damn near had a fit when she seem everything, but I got her to calm down and she understood.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

I walked around talking to everyone. Some were in the pool, some dancing, drinking, eating, or sitting down. I was glad we could all be together without no drama.

I was talking to Quinta and playing with Zamiya. Until she stopped talking.

"What?"

"Turn around." I turned around and got 38 hot.

We can never catch a break. This is my housewarming party not the Thot-Stop Shop!

I'm bout to ruin a good outfit on this girl man. Smh.

"Why you here?"

"Cause I was invited."

"Lie again."

"Cause I wanted to come see and get my man back."

"And who is your man?"

"Ant." She said in a duh tone.

"No Anthony is mine." She smirked.

"So I've heard, but he loves me and only me." She said. I hit her ass right in the mouth. I'm not about to play with her ass today.

"You got some nerve showing up her claiming what's mine. We all told you repeatedly, but nooo. So I guess I'll have to show you."

☆Anthony A.K.A Ant☆

I swear we can never catch a break. I know Nayla gon be pissed when she come back out the door or wherever she went.

I spoke to soon cause she went right over where the people were and let's just say something had to be said to make Nayla swing.

This shit should be good and no I'm not stopping her either. These thots need to learn.

☆LaQuinta A.K.A Quinta☆

The party just started just fucking started. We were having fun until someone walked in.

I know we gon fight so I gave my baby to Ant mama. These thots crazy. All I seen was NayNay fist fly right to her face.

Oh shit.