~ 1 Year Of YUDKBH ~

A/N - This book is a collection of short stories which will be around 2000-5000 words. These are called one shots if posted in a go and two shots if posted in two parts and so on.

While scripting the story Baaghi (=Rebel) I saw the scope in it for a full fledged FanFiction but it was a two shot. The story ended there. I promise that there will be new short stories in this book and I hope you'll like them.

Thank you for the votes and lovely comments. Hope you'll like this story too.

Happy Reading💜

2018

The sun began it's journey back home. It started spreading shades of pink in the cloud. The sky turned a deeper shade of orange. The setting sun cast a shadow on the yellow building of Pragati Vidya Ka Mandir - Hindi and English Medium School.

A woman wearing a red dress walked out of the main gate. Her day at addressing the students of the school had been exhausting physically and emotionally. She had been down a ride of nostalgia. She had relived every memory of her school and the 90s. She had recalled every memory of her school life specially with Sameer Maheshwari.

The woman was Naina Agarwal, a well established writer. Her journey from a student to alumni of PVKM had been full of twists and turns. She turned around and saw the door shut behind her. Most of her teachers had left, the building had been renovated but the memories she made lingered on every corner.

She saw a silhoutte of a man leaning on a car. He tapped the window of the car, twice.

Thak Thak

- and she burst into a smile. Sameer and Naina were childhood sweethearts. It was a wonder, for people, that they sticked around for such a long time but for them there togetherness was meant to be. They, were meant to be together, bounded by their love. It was obvious for them. Life threw so many obstacles in their way but they knew that till their hands are intertwined, they could brave everything.

Even a petty chewing gum could unfold memories for the two of them.

The first time they collided as strangers in a market full of people. It was a minor shoulder brush but Naina had felt something. Maybe it was destiny's way to tell her that he has arrived. Even before Naina had fallen for Sameer, he had used her duppata to heal his wounds and her aloo parantha to satisfy his hunger.

The first diagonal shifting of their feet resulted in one of the most iconic first meets ever. To avert an accident they had twirled for the first time in PVKM. The eye lock and the hitched breath created magic but the beauty of the moment was the innocence in Naina's heart which had instantly recognized Sameer's heart as her own. The purity of her love made her help this stranger in studies when he wanted to compete with her own brother. She always wanted to stand by him from the very first day. She cared for him and wanted him to know the ill effects of smoking.

As stiff as Naina was as a student, she bent the rules and her principles the first time she lied to save him from an expulsion.

A relationship who's base doesn't stand on trust doesn't survive but the roots of Samaina's relationship was in a lie, in a bet. Hurt by Naina's immediate assumptions and false accussations, Sameer decided to bet on her. He had to make her fall for him and hug him in front of the rival boys.

He hated Naina for pushing his mother away from him, he hated her for making him a theif in the eyes of every student yet he started making advances towards her. How could they forget the water tap conversation where their love blossomed with the word 'toh?'.

SamAina Snippets जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें