Chapter 5: Zach's Point of view

-=+=- Zach's point of view-=+=-

I wake up next to Spencer and see that my friend Liam wanted to record a factions. Since I would be recording in this room I didn't want to wake her so I carried her to my room and put her on my bed. I quickly walked down the hall and sat at the computer.

"Ok, Im ready." I text Liam back. I get onto Teamspeak and hear Liam and my other friend Kevin talking.

We play Factions for a while when all of a second I feel a hand on my head. I jump, I am relieved to see it was just Spencer. She sits next to me and watches me. When we're done I log off of teamspeak and turn towards her.

"What do you want to do today? I ask her. She checks her phone for the time.

"I have to work." She says. Oh, I forgot I'm the only one who works at home making minecraft videos. I nod understandingly and she leaves. I record all of my videos for today and some for tomorrow. Then, I just wait for her to get back. I watch out the window for her. Then I see snowflakes start to fall. The ground around my house is all white and the sky is a pearly silver. Finally her little blue car pulls up and I bend down so she doesn't think I have been waiting for her. But I have. And I don't know why, but It's like before someone you really rely on comes into your life you are fine, But once you spend your everyday with them you depend on them. Kind of like a very mild addiction.

~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter, :/ But most of my inspiration comes from Spencer's mind. The next chapter will be normal length.