Chapter 1

Tzuyu's point of view

I walked out of the van that was the van of Fantagio Entertainment."are you ready?".Sana unnie said and i nodded.

We made our way towards the dorm where i was going to stay at,because i am officially the new stylist of ASTRO.we walked the stairs and entered the dorm.

I was surprise when i heard the sound of the confetti.there was a poster hanging on the wall that says 'Welcome Tzuyu'.

There was a six boys walking towards me while holding a cake."Welcome Tzuyu noona".the tallest guy among the six said and i bowed as a thank you.

"Boys introduce yourself".the smallest guys said.

They bowed at me."anyeonghasaeyo ASTRO imnida".they said.

"I am jinjin the leader of ASTRO".the smallest guy said.

"I am Myungjun MJ for short".the cute guy said.

"I am sanha and i am the maknae of ASTRO nice to meet you noona".i  smiled in his cuteness.

"I am rocky and i am the rapper of ASTRO as well as jinjin".he said in a smile.cute.

"I am Moonbin the vocalist of ASTRO".the other guy said.he is handsome.

The last guy was familiar.i think i saw him..."hi i am Cha Eun Woo also the vocalist of ASTRO".he smiled.

Oh my god it's him the guy i bumped yesterday......i can't believe that he is a celebrity.....

"Eun Woo did i met you before?you look so familiar".i asked.

"I don't think so".he answered.

"Tzuyu noona blow the candle".Sanha said.i hesitantly blow the candle.they all clapped their hand.

"And now for the gift".Jinjin said.

Each of them give me a gift and accepted it."Tzuyu-yah"i looked at Sana unnie."why don't you go to your room".i nodded.

Sana unnie lead the way towards my room.we entered the room."you can put your luggage on the closet.i'll be in the living with the boys".she said and went outside.

"I put my luggage on the closet".i went out of the room and walked to the living room.

There i saw Sana unnie sitting beside Moonbin and they were slicing the cake.i enter the living."oh Tzuyu come and join us we are about to slice the cake".i smiled and nodded in response.

I sit beside Eun Woo because there was no other vacant seat.Sana unnie gave me a plate with a cake and a spoon."umm Tzuyu can i borrow you glasses".MJ said.

I remove my glasses and give it to MJ."Hyung we have a one week of rest what should we do?".Rocky said.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park".Jinjin suggested.

"That's a great idea hyung".Mj said.

"Hyung but we have to go to the Amusement Park at night time what are we going to do on day time?".the maknae said.

I catch a glimpse that Sana unnie is smiling at Moonbin as they talked with each other.

"Why don't we just go shopping".i looked at Eun Woo and smiled to his suggestion.

"Yeah we can then buy some groceries".Jinjin said.

Eun Woo suddenly turned his gaze towards me.we made eye contact with each other.

Why is my heart beats so fast it's the same as yesterday when i made eye contact with a stranger......

I noticed that they were staring at me and Eun Woo."eehhemm".MJ broke the silence.i looked at him as he handed my glasses.

"Thank you".i said and he smiled.i wore my glasses

"Aigoo!!!this two love birds will you quit it just for minute".Jinjin said to Sana unnie and Moonbin.

Sana unnie and Moonbin looked at Jinjin."are you two agreeing on going to the Amusement Park".Jinjin said.

They nodded simultaneously."sure that sounds like fun but i will only go with you guys if my little sister will come too".Unnie said.

"She's your sister?".Sana unnie nodded.

"Tzuyu noona would you like to come with us?please".Sanha make a puppy eyes.

He is so cute......i want to squeeze him.....Tzuyu held it in.....

I sigh."okay i'll come".they all cheered.

"So here's the thing tommorow afternoon we will go shopping and straight to the Amusement Park got it?".Jinjin said.

We nodded in unison...we went to our room.i entered the room and straight to the bathroom to shower....i wear my pajamas and straight to my bed.

----------(Morning)----------

I woked up from my bed as a someone knock on the door."who is it?".i called.

"Tzuyu noona it's time for breakfast".Sanha replied.

I get off the bed and opened the door seeing Sanha staring on my tired face."let's go downstairs they are already on the dining table".I nodded.

"You go first i just washed my face and brush my teeth".Sanha nodded then went downstairs.

I washed my face then brushed my teeth and went downstairs to the dining table."little sister come join us we will be having breakfast".Sana unnie said when i enter the dining table.

I smiled and nodded.....i sit on a vacant seat between Sana unnie and Eun Woo.unnie give me a plate with a pancake and milk."eat up!!!make yourself comfortable".

I smiled and eat my breakfast.i can see from the corner of my eyes that unnie and Moonbin are smiling with each other."Unnie!!!".unnie turned to me.

"Unnie do you perhaps have a relationship with Moonbin oppa?".i asked.

She nodded in response."why?".she asked.

"Since when?".

"One year ago?".she smiled.

"Wow!!!that long why didn't you tell me?".i said in disappointment.

"I didn't tell you cause i know that your going to tell mom about our relationship".she answered.

"Unnie you already know that it's for your own good right?".she sighed.

"I know it's for my own good but i can't helped it..i love him and he loves me back.....".i eat my pancakes."you know sooner or later you will also find someone you love and love you back".i choked on my own food.