Author's Note

Author's Note: Thank you to all my fans who support me. Thank you. I love you all. I worked on this idea with two other Wattpaders. Their usernames are: glitzygurl99, and Isnt_She_Lovely17

This fanfiction is about  Isnt_She_Lovely17 and Luke Hemmings. The idea was given to me by my older sister, who is glitzygurl99  to write about them together.

UPDATE I:: Its been awhile since I hit up the old Author's note, producing five chapters without even publishing this! I haven't had time because I had been reading and writing. (Not to mention watching AoT, but thats not the point!)

***************************************************

This is a work of fiction. Copyright: lilkitty365 (Dana) other book stuff...

***************************************************

Again, thanks to all my fans who support me! It has been a while, but I'm coming back and it looks like I'm hitting the ground running...I hope you enjoy this story and vote, share and comment,! Also, PM me for ideas! I love my fans opinions! Bye for now my lovelies!~Dana

UPDATE II::  I would like to thank my sister, Dara, (glitzygurl99). We planned on writing the book together but she writes certain ones like 1,3,10 and more to come Today it is now updated to her standards. Also, Thank you all for almost 200 reads! I appreciate all the support and I would like to shout out to Isnt_She_Lovely17 because since I know her she has asked me to update and I will! Thanks for reading and I hope you like this book in the future.