Part 1: Prologue

LAKE PALCID, 1980, 2 days before winter olympics

            The snow fell lightly that night, the streets were crowded as two men drove their way through the traffic, "C'mon, let's get a move on!", one of them shouted as he honked the horn, "Jeez, can you believe this traffic?!", the other said; "Yeah, all these olympic nuts, hope we get there in time.", the first one replied. They reached their destination and hopped out of the car, they walked to a near by alleyway were no one could see them, "You sure this is where he said to meet?", the second man said, "Yes, I'm sure that is what I said.", a voice replied, both men turned to see shadowy figure, "Agent Bradly, Agent Dawes", He said; "Agent Szak, do you have it?", the first man asked, Agent Szak slid over a breifcase the men quickly bent over opened the case, "As you can see these pictures my contacts took proves that the soviet team is using some sort of experimental drug", Agent Szak said, "And whatever it is, is enhancing them, and being that the soviet team is considered a part of the military this could mean trouble.", "You know, we more need then just pictures,", Agent Dawes said, " we need the drug itself.", "I hoped you would say that, I'll see what I can do." Agent Szak said; "You just want to play more hockey,", Agent Bradly replied, "Brooks still dosen't know?", Agents Szak shook his head and three men departed unknown to them, they were being watched. Somewhere above the  atmosphere a ship viewed this meeting as did the beings on board, "VAPORIZE THEM!", One shouted; "No Captain," their commander said,"this Agent Szak is no threat to us leave him be.", "And of the others, Commander?", the Captain asked; "Prepare the beam,", He said; "At once Commander.", the Captain replied. Just outside Lake Palcid Agents Bradly and Dawes were driving home, "Hey, Bradly what's that?", Dawes said pointing to a light the sky, Bradly (who was driving) leaned over to the passenger side to get a better look, but before he could answer a beam of light hit the car and it brust into flames, the car spun off the road and into a ditch and exploded.