I meant it. I wasn't good at being in relationships, I thought I was doing the right thing. I know I am. I'll just hurt her more if I stay with her. It's better this way.

Emma POV:
"WAKE UPPPPP!!!" I heard someone yell. Nick.

I opened my eyes and it was dark out. We had arrived at the hotel. We were the first, along with our coaches.

Alex was no where to be seen, I guess he went inside to check in. Katie was grabbing the bags and Maria was still asleep.

I slapped her face lightly. "Help!" She yelled.

I laughed sooo hard I almost peed.

"Idiot" She said smiling

We got out and grabbed our bags. We headed inside and met up with Alex.

I had the strangest dream. Like I had slept with Alex. And he had called me beautiful and told me he still cared. There is no way in hell that happened. I'm so dumb.

We headed to our room, and unpacked. Well, there are two queen sized beds, and a twin.

"I'll take the twin!" Katie said first

"María and I can share a bed, and you and Alex" I said as I got comfortable.

"You slept the entire way here, you're still tired?!" Nick said "Duh I replied" and threw a pillow at him.

"Goodnight everyone" I said and fell back asleep

NEXT MORNING
Emma POV:
I woke up the next morning before everyone else. I hopped in the shower and threw on some leggings, a T-shirt, and some sneakers.

I finished getting ready, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey coach J!" I said hugging her

"Hey sweetie" she replied

"Ready for the game?" I asked

"Are you?"

"Always, it's only 2 days away though, kinda nerve wracking" I said sighing

"Well practice is at 6 tonight, tell everyone else. We'll meet at the stadium"

"Sounds good" I replied.

The MetLife stadium was a huge deal. I was really happy to be able to practice and play our match there.

I looked around to see if there was any good food, but couldn't find anything. I ran back upstairs and Alex and Nick were awake when I got there.

"Hey, I was gonna get breakfast, can I borrow your car?" I asked Alex. I don't want to make this trip awkward, so I'll talk to him as if we were friends.

"Yeah, anytime" he said smiling

"Cool, text me what you want from Dunkin" I said as I walked out the door.

I googled the nearest Dunkin' Donuts and started to drive. I arrived, and got out of the car. As I was walking in I bumped into someone. I swear I'm so good at this. Ugh.

"Oh, uh I'm sorry" I heard a deep, male voice say.

I looked up, and he was wearing shades, and a hoodie. I couldn't see his eyes, but his smile was perfect. His hair was done just the right way, and his scent made me smile.

"Oh, it's fine, that's my bad" I said shyly

He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, to the hall near the bathrooms. Was I getting kidnapped?!?!

"Sorry for scaring you" He said as he pulled his hood off and his glasses.

I looked into his hazel, beautiful eyes. They seemed to glow. I recognize him from somewhere...

"Hey, Im Ethan. Ethan Dolan" he said and out his hand out

"I knew I recognized you" I said laughing and shook his hand

"I came to grab some coffee for my brother and I, I was in a rush, sorry about earlier" he said laughing

"It's fine, happens all the time" I said

"But only ONCE does it happen with a sexy guy like me" he said smirking

"Yeah...no" I said laughing

"Rudeeee" he said

I walked over to the line, and he went behind me.

"Let me buy your drink" he said

"Actually, it's a whole meal" I said laughing

"I'll still pay" he said

"No thanks Im ok"

"Fine." He said

Our orders came out at the same time, and we walked out to the parking lot.

"So it was nice to meet you "he said, as he sat on the sidewalk

"What are you doing?" I said laughing

"Well I don't have my car with me, I'm visiting family. I'm waiting for my sis to pick me up" he said

"Well... I can give you a ride if you want" I offered

"No thanks" he said mocking me

"Ok... if you say so"

"OMG it's Ethan Dolan!" We heard the paparazzi

"Fine let me in!" He said knocking on my window.

I laughed and unlocked the door. "Exactly" I said smiling proudly...