Chapter 26

Maddie's P.O.V
My mind was everywhere. Did I seriously just have sex. Yah I did, BUT IT WAS WITH SEBASTIAN! WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER! AND WE ARE ONLY 15! AND WE ALSO CANT FORGET THAT IM ALREADY PREGNANT!
I just laid in my bed processing everything that just happened. I was so overwhelmed that I could just cry, but I have waisted to many tears on him.
There were so many things going on in my head, but there was one thing that I was dreading, but I had to get over with.
"MOM!" I yelled.
"Yes honey" she yelled from the kitchen.
"I'm ready" I said as I heard her footsteps come closer to my room.
"Ready for what"
"I'm ready to abort this baby"

We made it to the hospital. We have been waiting in the waiting room for about 15 minutes now.
"Maddison Rose" (I always forget her last name, so I hope that's right😂)
I stood up and walked towards the doctor. My mom stayed in the waiting room.
"How have you been feeling Maddison?"
"Good, I have been throwing up a lot lately though. It's been a little bit tough"
I started to get really nervous. I started overthinking everything.
"Uh, can my mom come in here?" I asked. The doctor said yes and that I can go get her. I walked into the waiting room. I couldn't find my mom.... but I saw Sebastian. He was siting in my seat where I was sitting next to my mom. I walked over to him.
"H-hey Sebastian" he looked up from his phone that he was on.
"Oh hey Maddie" it was so awkward between us.
"Do you know where my mom is?" I asked him.
"She went to the bathroom, she said she wasn't feeling good" Crap, she can't come with me.
"I have a question for you"
"What is it?"
"Um, do you mind coming with me. I'm nervous and I wanted my mom to come with me, but she can't-"
"Sure" He said interrupting me from continuing.
"Okay thanks" I said and he got up and walked with me to the room.
When we got back to the room, the doctor told me to take off my clothes , then to put this blue coverup thing on. It was like a big dress. Sebastian turned around and the doctor left the room.
Once I was done, I told the doctor that she could come back into the room.
She came back and positioned me on the bed. I had to put me knees up and open wide. (I'm getting uncomfortable writing this)
She looked in there and I got extremely uncomfortable. Sebastian didn't look though, he was looking at my face and holding my hand. Our eyes locked, distracting me from what was going on down there.
____________After______________
It was finally over. I don't have to worry about it anymore. There is no baby inside of me. I had to wait about three hours after the process was over, but now I'm finally home in my bed. To be honest, it still hurts me inside to say that I killed my baby, but I'm also proud of myself for being strong.
There was one thing that was still on my mind. SEBASTIAN AND I HAD SEX! Me, a fifteen year old girl, IS NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! And some girls my age are like, hell yeah, I'm not a virgin anymore, BUT IM NOT LIKE THAT!
When we were doing it, it was like he casted a spell on me. I couldn't stop.
I grabbed my phone and called Sebastian.
"Hello" He said.
"Get your butt over to my house now"
"Geez, somebody is moody, but okay"
I hung up and cleaned my room that had laundry all of the ground. When I was done I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. It was Sebastian, but before he could say anything, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room.
"Maddie calm down! What is the problem?"
"We had sex!" I whisper yelled knowing my mom was here.
"And"
"AND? I'm fifteen and I'm not a virgin anymore"
"Welp, if it makes you feel any better, I lost my virginity when I was 13"
"SERIOUSLY?!"
"Shut up! If you tell anyone I'm going to have sex with you again" he said and smirked.
"Stop"
"You stop and calm your ass down"
"Fine. We don't tell anyone about this"
"Okay, but there is a problem about that" he said and we both sat down on the bed.
"Which is?" I said in a sassy tone.
"I told Oliver" he said and I pushed him off the bed.
"AYE" he said.
"That hurt!"
"Good" I said.
I laid down on my bed. Sebastian got up from the floor and laid down next to me. I was facing the wall, and he was facing my back.
"Maddie?"
"Yes"
"Do you actually still love me?"
"Yes."
"Please don't lie to me, I just want to know. You don't have to lie to me so I'm not hurt-"
I quickly turned around and smashed my lips onto his.
"I still love you" I said and broke the kiss.
"Fine, Maddie, if you still love me, then will you be my girlfriend again"
"Buy me some food and I'll think about it" I said and we both laughed.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll try to update as soon as possible. I'm actually really hungry right now because I haven't eaten all day, which is probably why I came up with the last part😂 Mkay, I'm gonna go eat now, buh bye!
"Hey I'm lesbian"
"I thought you were American"
BAHAHA😂 comment a 🤯 if you've heard that vine before😂