1

You were a troubled child. Always getting in trouble. You parents told you that you were get in deep trouble one day. But you never did. You’ve stolen from multiple different stores and never got caught, until one day. You were on vacation with your friends. You're rich friend, Charlie, invited you to Mexico with him. You loved to travel so of course you said yes. You packed your favorite outfits, some black clothes and you're favorite Gorillaz shirt of all time. You’ve been listening to Gorillaz for about three months. You're favorite band member was probably Murdoc. Mainly because he was a troublemaker like you, so you could relate to him a bit more.

“(Y/n)!!! Hurry up!” Charlie yelled. He came over to help you pack for the trip. You were upstairs looking for you're suitcase. You haven't used it in a long time so you forgot were you put it. “I can't find it!” You yelled back. You could hear him groan. You heard footsteps up the stairs. He opened your door and walked over to you. You were looking in your closet. It wasn't all that big width wise but I was pretty long. He walked in and went through the mess. Their were papers, old stuffed animals and other stuff like that piled up. “Oh my God (y/n) how can you live knowing that you're closet is a complete mess?” he asked throwing things side to side. “I dunno. I guess I don't really use my closet.” You responded with, shrugging. “So, when are we leaving again?” You asked leaning against the door frame. “In four days” he vaguely respond with. He pulled you're old suitcase out of a pile of old kid toys and papers. “Well, time to get packing.”

The packing part he had you do. You grabbed all you're cute outfits, sandals, bathing suits and pajamas. You had a Fox onesie, you couldn't go anywhere without it. Yeah it was kinda childish, and you were in your early 30s but you still loved it. You were the jokester of your friend group. You're the only one that hadn't changed a bit from when you were 13. Same humor, same taste in music and clothing. You're friends on the other hand, matured more, they all have jobs and are pretty serious. You missed your old friends but you knew they still like you the same as always. They still laughed at some of your jokes. Sometimes when they get drunk they're like teenagers again.

“Hey (y/n), how ya doing?” Charlie said coming in your room to check on you. You turned around “Oh, hey, I’m doing pretty snazzy. I got most of my clothes packed.” You said turning back around and closing your suitcase. You stood up and dusted off your pants. “Good, I got some Vodka downstairs, I know it's your favorite.” Said walking back out of your room. You raced out of your room and down the stairs grabbing the Vodka off the counter. Yeah you promised yourself you’d get into better habits but you couldn't resist. You popped off the top and drank right from the bottle. Charlie came down the stairs chuckling at you. “Oh (y/n.)” Is all she said before grabbing the bottle from you and taking a long drink herself. “I’m not gonna let you get waisted by yourself.” He said with a shit-eating grin on his face. You slimed at him and went over to the fridge, you open it and looked for some wine. You pulls out some Sangiovese and poured a glass for both you and Charlie. You guys talked all night, drank wine and listened to Gorillaz.

A/N I'm so sorry this took so long to write. I'm trying to write decently long chapters for BMUB and work on this at the same time. Updates will take longer for this since I wanna try to have the chapters longer then BMUB. But besides that I hope you enjoy and while your waiting for he next chapter go check out Build Me Up Buttercup if you haven't already, there'll be more frequent updates with that story.
Murdoc Niccals Ass