The Beginning part 2, The First Odd Day of School

Start from the beginning

After a mere moment. I heard him call my name to come in. 

"Everyone, please meet our newest student, Jaganshi (S/n) (Y/n)" He said politely.  I walked inside and straight to the front of the class. Observing at how people gaped and awed at me. I glared at them and rolled my eyes at all for that.

"Nice to tolerate you class.." I muttered.

"Does anyone have any questions for Miss (S/n)?" Mr. Akoshi asked the class. Immediately, many hands shot up. I nearly growled out infront of them all. I wanted to die. Or at least to go ahead and go sit down.

'Just great.. More "On-the-spot attention".." I thought sarcastically. Soon pointing to a male student who sat two rows back. "You. Your question?" He stood up.

"Are your eyes real?" He asked curiously. I could feel my annoyance begin. I just sighed quietly. Of all the other more informative questions he could've asked.

"What type of dumbass question is that? Of course they are." I crossed my arms sneering.

"But, their so... red? Eye contacts??.." The male spoke hesitantly with a shrug.

"You have a problem with a girl born with eyes like mine?" He was getting on my nerves. He vigorusly shook his head no and sat back down frightened. I must admit. I loved the feeling of smug triumph I gained from his fearful reaction. I couldn't help but smirk a little. Turning to the class again. I then pointed to a girl. 

"You. Next question" She stood up with a happy gaze. Excited even.

"Where do you get your make-up? You're just.. So pretty!" She gushed. I grimaced and scoffed a bit.

"What the hell are you smoking? I don't where make-up."

"Huh?? You don't? Wow.. but why not?" She was taken aback by my answer.

"Because I'm not a slutty or fake girl who wants attention by flaunting features I don't have" Everyone gasped at my words. Some girls who I thought were wearing a little too much make-up looked a bit pissed. I didn't care though. It was a matter of opinion. I wasn't going to hold back just because they didn't like it. They can be mad all they want.

"Alright, anyone else?" I saw two more hands shoot up. A groan coming up. Pointing at a flirtatious looking boy who eyed me lustfully. Sick..

"You. Ask now." I was growing impatient now.

"Are you single?" He slurred seductively. I just cringed. Disgusting pig, but I answered honestly.

"Yes, I am. But I would never date a flirtatious fuck-boy like yourself. So keep your dick in your pants and leave me alone.. Got it?" He seemed shocked. I guess rejection isn't something he often takes. Like no one had ever talked to him like that before.  Suddenly the last student stood up. Urameshi.. I think.. His last name was. He came in when I spoke with that nimrod Kuwabara.

"What happened between you and Kuwabara this morning,  before class?" He asked. Rude fucker. I didn't even call on him..

"Why are you so nosy?" I asked back. He sure had a lot of balls to speak up when not spoken.

"Cause I wanna know? What happens with my friends is my goddamn business too!" He raised his voice at me, slamming his hand on his desk. No one has had the courage to do such at me before, only my father.. I sighed and answered him. I really just wanted to sit down at this point.

"I don't wanna get stuck babysitting a childish boy who can't see that his behavior will get him no where. Shouting unnecessary detailed nonesense... It's time to grow up... We can't stay in Never land forever.."