Private Girlfriend [epilogue]

Start from the beginning

“Thanks,” I reply.

“Oh please…” Kat coughed and I hit her on the arm.

“You are too good,” She said to me and walk off to the food table.

“Don’t mind her. She’ll get over it” I said quickly staring at her.

“”Can I see it...” she asked slowly looking at my ring

“Yeah sure,” I said holding my hand out to her.

“It’s beautiful,” she said still admiring my ring. Of course it was beautiful. I knew that Adrian knows what I love.

“I wish you guys all the best,” she said and hugged me. “Thanks and I hope you find mister right soon,” I said hugging her back.

“Hello, everyone. Can I get your attention please?” I heard Adrian father called as he held up his finger and called me and I smiled at him.

“So I guess I’ll see you around then?” I said to Andrea

“Yea and thanks for letting Vogue hire me again, I really appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome. It’s the least I could do” I said then walk over to my husband to be as he pull me into him.

“We have one more surprise,” he said.

“Where is Becky?” he asked.

“Right here,” I heard someone said and few person moved cleared the way were we could see Becky and her boyfriend making out.

“Becky!” shouted Adrian.

“Oh! Sorry!” she said straining her blouse. As she slowly walk towards us with her swollen lips.

“Let’s go outside everyone” said her father as I watched Adrian’s mother pull Becky to her side to wipe the lipstick that was smudge at the side of her face.

“Becky, we’re so proud of you keeping your grade up and getting into Julliard College so we decided to give you an early congratulation present,” said her father.

“O,” she said eyeing the crowd suspicious and the cameras that were trying to get the best photographs.

“Congratulations,” shouted her fathe,r

“Ah!” I heard Becky Scream as she ran to her new car.

“Is it really mine?” she asked surprise checking out her new red Mercedes car.

“Yep,” answered her father smiling at her as he hugged his wife

“Adrian picked it out,” said her mother wiping her teary eyes.

“Thank you so much,” She screamed hugging them

“Here you go,” said Adrian stretching his arm with the keys

“Ah!!” she screamed as she jump on Adrian.

“I love you! You’re the best brother in the whole wide world!”

“I would defiantly say that you’re the best sister too,” He said as he kisses her cheek.

We watch as Becky dragged her boyfriend from the groups of young boys and pulled him towards the car. We watched as they jump n the car and wave to us. “Drive safe sweetie,” shouted her mom.

“I will mom.” she shouted she speed off, down the hill.

“She’s so sweet,” said Adrian,

“Yeah, I think I know what she and Tameel is up to, speeding off like that,” I said staring up at Adrian,

“Yeah, we both know.  So why don’t we, go and get some?” he said leaning me on his car.

“But we’re at your party,” I said

“So... who said we can’t leave?” he said

“No one,” I said as he lean down to kiss me. That’s when I heard everyone wooing and camera flashing.

“Let’s go,” he said opening the car. We jumped in and then he drove for awhile until we were out of sight.

Then he pulled the car over to the side of the road.

“Why are we stopping?” I asked.

“I can’t wait until we get home.” he said pulling me in for a rough sweet kiss. Then I pulled away and climbed to the back. Then he pulled out the key drop it in the cup holder and he came around and pulled me onto to his lap and started to kiss me softly and then down to my neck. Pulling my dress zipper down and the moment our lips touch again, I was lost.