Dad (James)

Harry opened his eyes, and there he stood in the middle of a Quidditch field. He saw there was a lone figure circling in the sky. His Dad.

He grabbed a broom from the pile on the floor, and flew up towards him.

"Harry" James said, spotting him. "Remus said you would be along soon"

"Dad" Harry said smiling, and hugging his Father whilst on a broom.

"Fancy a competition? i've heard about those quidditch skills of yours?" James said

"First to find the snitch wins" Harry declared, letting the one he always kept in his pocket go.

"We're on. 3... 2... 1... GO!"

They played for about half an hour, Harry winning 3 out of 4 games.

"God you're good!" James exclaimed! "Inherited all of those genes from me, your mother wont go near a broom!"

"Neither would Hermione! James loves them already!"

"I wish i could meet them all." James said solemnly.

"I wish you could have been there when they were born" Harry replied. James looked so like you from the minute he was born, Albus looks like me, but with Ginnys eyes, and Ginny is pregnant again, so hopefully we will have a girl soon. Teddy is the spitting image of Remus, minus his problem, and has Tonks ability to change his appearance. He is such a heart breaker! But at the moment he is a long time relationship with a weasley!"

"I wish i could be there for them, and i wish i could have been there for you. It must have been tough for you doing all that you did." James said.

"It was. But its made me who i am now, helped me find my soul mate, and has given me 3, nearly 4 children i wouldn't change for the world."

"I know you wouldn't. Pass my love on to them all"

"I've got go now Dad, i only have limited time, and i still need to speak to Mum" Harry said

"No problem Son." James replied. "I love you."

"I love you too Dad. Thank you" Harry replied, a tear rolling down his face, before disappearing.