"You want that to happen?" The younger bit his lower lip.

"What? What? I can't understand you and I'm innocent. I'm not thinking anything aside from how to get Olivia away from our lives."

"What is this? I am here but you are thinking of someone."

"Tsk. Tell her to go back to Hong Kong."

If Olivia is here, Jungwoo can't stay still. She might do something to get Yukhei away from him. Judging by her presence, Jungwoo can tell that she's not an ordinary girl who'll just give up.
After all, she's still his ex.

Who knows? What if she still likes him?

No way.

~
Jungwoo tighten his grip on the younger's hand after getting inside of his house. His mom welcomed them with a sweet smile and warm hug. Mrs. Kim is really kind so Yukhei is very thankful.

"Uh, I'm sorry for bothering you mom. It's just-"

Mrs. Kim cut him off. Yukhei is a bit flustered when he called Jungwoo's mom mom too, he's not used to it, but it feels good. "Shh. It's okay. You are very welcome here my dear." Her smile got wider. "I heard that someone is bothering you, and it seems our Jungwoo is scared too so, you should really stay here for a while."

"Yeah, things happened."

"Mom, we're going up." Jungwoo flashed a little smile before grabbing Yukhei with him. He's too excited because starting today Yukhei is living with. Both of them will go to school together, hand in hand and in each other's arm.
Jungwoo is too excited to show his room to Yukhei since his first visit was he couldn't drag him because his father keeps asking Yukhei about him. Like, they were really interested in him and Jungwoo feel great about that.

Yukhei's phone vibrated, revealing a text from Olivia who's looking for him because he still not going back to his unit.

"Let me call her." Jungwoo said and took Yukhei's phone then call Olivia. The other line quickly answered. "Hey you moron! Where are you? Are you not going back? Can I take all your food here?" He heard Olivia said.

She's really on his unit now huh. "Yukhei is not going home. He will be going live with me starting tonight." Jungwoo proudly said to the phone and Olivia can only 'oh' as her answer. "So, stop calling him, will you?" he added before ending the call and a victorious smile was written on his face.

"If she will happen to call you again, don't answer." Jungwoo then handed him the phone.

"Of course. I know what I am going to do. You don't have to worry." He assures. As soon as the two finished changing clothes, Jungwoo lay down on his bed and the taller followed him. He made his boyfriend's arm a pillow because it's too comfortable there than his actual pillow.

Jungwoo is happy but at the same time, he is really worried about Olivia. As soon as possible, he wanted to send her back to her hometown. For some reasons, he felt like something bad will happen. He wonders what it is. Her vibe is really something.

~

"What's with the face?" Doyoung nudge the shortest when he noticed his sad expression like, he doesn't have an appetite to eat and to do things on his own. So, he is worried. Jaehyun is not around too; maybe he's with Taeyong again. He always misses that guy like crazy that's why, he often disappears every end of the class though they didn't mind. Jaehyun is just crazy over Taeyong.

"I think, Johnny sunbae got a girlfriend." Ten answered slowly and without energy and by the sound of his voice, Doyoung can tell that he's disappointed. Of course. Knowing your crush about him having a girlfriend is not good in ears.