Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]

Começar do início

“Hello, Ms. Duncan. Kate here” said Kat.

“I’m doing very well and how is the leg?” asked Kat leaning on her desk as we watch her work her magic.

“Um… Ms. Duncan. I’d like to talk to Andrea about something important. I would..” said Kat.

“No, Mrs. Duncan. I’m kind of busy. I’ll call her later so I was wondering if you could tell me her cell phone number.”

“Thank you so much, Ms. Duncan” said Kat, writing down the phone number on a post it paper.

“You’re welcome,” said Kat as she hung up on the phone.

“What was that about?” I asked with my hands crossed against my chest.

“You’re going to play with Andrea’s twisted mind by inviting her to the basketball game tomorrow night, while I get her mother to see the real side of her daughter.”

“What! No!” I blurted out to her

“Molly,” said Ella skipping through a file.

“If you don’t, I’ll do it my way and you know my way isn’t pretty,” said kat. Everyone knows once Kat takes something, it won’t be pretty and she could practically be sent to jail for murder.

“You better do because what I have in mind will crush you and Andrea together,” said Kat

“Molly, you better do it” said hunter “Hmm,” said Ella joining in.

“Ok Fine, what is it you want me to do?” I asked still not happy about the plan.

“You’re going to twist her mind about you not wanting Adrian and you are going to let feel as if she’s going to finally get Adrian. Come up with something. I know your smart or you wouldn’t be the top editor here,” said Kat pulling me to her side.

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do,” I said staring at the piece of paper with Andrea’s Phone number.

***************************************

Molly sat, cross-legged on the bed in her bedroom. She smiled evilly. Let’s do this, she thought. Then she took her phone and a piece of paper with Andrea’s number from the lamp desk. She dialed the number from the paper into her phone, and clicked Call. It rang three times until finally someone accepted the call.

“Hello?” a peppy, annoyed voice said.

“Hi, Andrea,” Molly greeted into the phone.