Chapter 18

Hey guys hope your liking the book so far and i would like to dedicate this to seacole because she's been great commenting and reading the book so i appreciate it xx

- Lauren x 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 -

We all return back to the living room. I snuggled up to Jaden on the sofa still quietly sobbing into his chest while he told be reassuring things like "ever thing is gonna be fine" and "i wont let anything happen to you" after a couple of minutes in that position i held myself together and started to think.

Angel and Michael's bunch would probably be living with him and we cant stay in this house any longer not with the questions of the dispence's of Lilly and Angel we would have to leave before Mr Young returns back from his holiday but wait where's Markus?

"Jaden wheres Markus ?" i looked up at him , he clearly thinking.

"Huh? , uh yeah he said he was visiting his parents for the weekend "

"What we gonna tell him when he gets back and see's a dead body in my bedroom and half of us are missing ?"

"I don't know i'll think about just get some rest " he said letting me sleep on him the rest of the night while Bobby and Mikaela were sleeping together all huddled up together in an armchair.

What was i going to do my best friends dead and all i have left of my past life is Drew! I havnt seen him in a while ... Maybe thats a good thing?

*Alex's Dream*

I woke up standing in a dark room with a light shining down on me and two wooden chairs.

"Hello ?" i tryed "Michael ?" i could only think of the worst 

"You called  " Michael's body showed up in-front of me so i stepped back i few spaces but he just followed 

"What am i doing here ?" 

"Well vampire's can get inside your mind that way i get into your dream my sweet" he said grazing his hand against my cheek but i slapped it away 

"Not touch me !" i warned him 

"Well i just came to make a deal with you "

"What kind of deal ?" 

"One that could save your friends " he clicked his fingers and Markus and Drew appeared in the chairs unconscious strapped up with duck tape across their mouths "I have them and if you just come with be i wont harm a single hair on their body!" 

"Drew !" i ran over to him first trying to wake him up 

"Ah so you still having feelings for the boy who cheated on you hey ?" 

"Don't touch him" i stood protectively over him 

"So you don't mind if i hurt this one then" he walked over to Markus holding his hand's on Markus's head ready to snap his neck.

"No !" i hide my eye's scared to find what would happen next

"Come with me or you could save them both or if you don't you have to pick one , one to leave and one to die " he care free of my feelings 

"No I'm not letting you hurt them I'm not letting anymore people get hurt!" 

"Come with me and i'll leave them all alone!" he said holding out his hand for me to take.

I could'nt move , speak , think i just left their my body stiff and my mind blank i wanted to take his hand and i save everyone but my body woul'nt let me , something would'nt let me.

"Fine your choice!" he put both hands back on Markus head and snapped his neck. I could hear the bones crack and i saw markus head flop down lifeless. He was gone!

"No , no , no , no " i kept on repeating as i skid across from Drew now over to Markus " He had nothing to do with me or this !" i said angrily over at Michael as i held Markus's hand in my own.

"We'll that's where your wrong " Michale said "Both these have feeling's for you so that's why i picked them , you know i thought that killing people that love you the most would get to you and clearly it does , i'll see you at prom !" he said with a wink and then vanished while i cried into Markus's lap.

*End of dream *

I woke up panting and sweating, when Jaden's hand's grasped around me "Hey hey what's up?" he said in a quiet voice trying his best not to wake the others.

"Markus he's dead !" i cried as he laid me back down into his chest.

"Michael ?" he said in an angry tone

"Mhm" i said my voice strangled by my sobs

"It's okay , its not your fault"

"It is , he said if i came with him he wouldn't harm no one but i didn't and he killed him and their was drew w w wait drew he has drew we need to go find him!" i said trying to get up but Jaden's grip got tighter and do you know how strong a vampire is ?

"You need rest I'm sure he'll be okay we'll find him soon" his voice so calm that i drifted of into sleep but i nice one as Jaden drew circles in my arm which sent tingle threw me while he whispered "Ever things gonna be okay , ever thing gonna be okay ever things gonna be - "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i know drama happening alot so I'm just gonna clear thing up . vvvvvvvv , 

Dead : Lilly, Markus 

Alive : Drew Angel Michael Emelia Jackson Isabelle Alex Jaden Mikaela and Bobby 

Vampire's : Michael Angel Isabelle Jaden

Werewolve's : Emelia Jackson Mikaela Bobby

Human's : Alex Drew Lilly Markus 

Alex's team : Jaden Mikaela Isabelle Alex Bobby

Michael's team : Angel Jackson Emelia Michael 

No team : Markus Drew 

Hope that cleared things up :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Lauren  x