Intro : the roots of Sol Part 1

Decades ago in a small castle in England, Sol was a little child , and as the winter went by he discovered his gift . This supernatural ability to turn himself into objects . When he was a 5 year-old little boy , he created a room and turned himself into them !

This new world was his playground and he would play with it all the time .But one day as he turned himself into the little buffet in the entry way , he saw his parents have a big argument and her mother decided to divorce from his father . All of the sudden, all his emotions where mixed up and the little buffet began to get darker and darker and before this vortex of emotions destroy the buffet , he got out of it and turn this buffet in a little ball .

From that on, everything had shifted , he will stay on his own ; goes from family to family without even remembering what was a  real home . 

His destiny would be unique but at the time all ; he was busy about was  how to erase his pain !

He would turn himself in every eraser trying to erase the mistakes he thought he's made .

But one day his talent became a curse and as his pain was denied; it grew stronger and stronger within him and all the erasers he had once possessed became todlers' ennemies ...

So he started a quest to save each one of them . A modern  superhero was born.