Leaving to a new universe

Chapter two
In a circular space colony that is three times the size of the citadel and is orbited by three stars. A red giant, Pistol star, and Red giant star, Shepard in his Argonian form was walking through a corridor to the chamber of leadership. This is where the representatives of all the Defenders order representatives come to meet and discuss what needs to be done in a state of emergency. As Shepard entered the chaber he saw all the representatives from the Argonian representative to the Prothean representative. Fifty thousand years ago over two million Protheans crash landed on the Derons home world in the mighty battle cruiser called the malevolence. But thankfully the idiotic Cerberus agents weren't able to find out about that thanks to the agreed consensus of the orders representatives. So Cerberus wouldn't know everything at once. The Protheans helped them out the Defenders order by giving them the technology to have weapons replenish their own ammunition. Once Shepard was in front of the representatives the meeting started. Deron representative"Draco as the guardian of this universe we require your assistance in stopping the group that tried to destroy us and our homes." Draco"Cerberus!" Prothean representative"At first we were thinking of just sending in one of our operatives instead of you." Argonian representative"But we would like you to tell us yourself if you would like to go." Draco thought about it for a minute. If he did go that would mean leaving his family and going to another universe. He didn't want to leave his loved ones behind. But he knew that it was the only way for them to stop Cerberus and their evil plans. Draco"I will go." Arkon representative"Also Shepard. Don't forget about the reapers." Prothean representative"Indeed. It is almost time for the reapers to reemerge from dark space." Draco"If I remember correctly they appear every fifty-thousand years. The last time the reapers were hear was when the Protheans crash landed on the Deron home world." Prothean representative"Exactly only two-million of us made it out of that other universe alive. But now their are over three billion of us and we are stronger then ever." The Rakara representative looked at Draco and said"We need you to go into the other universe and find out how we can destroy them once and for all." Draco"Of course. As the guardian of this universe I will do what I must." Seferon representative"Remember Shepard. The plan that your ancestors past down to us over the last fifty-thousand years." Draco nodded and smiled at the representatives. The representatives allowed Draco to say goodbye to his father, mother, and older sister before he was to leave in a one way escape pod. As Draco left he brought with him his Nikana sword duel revolvers called mercy and redemption as well as his Warframe armor Excalibur.(Mercy is wielded in his right hand and Redemption is wielded in his left hand.) After he said bye to his family Draco got into the escape pod and was blasted to the portal that would take him to the other universe. Once he was through the portal Draco shapeshifted into a human child.(Think of a child version of the default version of Commander Shepard from mass effect.) Once he was in his human form Draco's escape pod started to head to the nearest inhabited planet. That planet just so happened to be Mindor. Once he was in the planet's system it went straight towards it and crash landed on it. The escape pod landed in the middle of the night in an open field three miles outside of the city's outskirts. Once the escape pod was on the ground Draco made sure that he had everything. Once he double checked Draco placed the escape pod on self-destruct and went to lay under the nearest tree and looked knocked out so anyone that came by would think that he was hurt and needed help. Once the escape pod exploded three police officers saw the explosion and ran towards it to see what was going on. Once they got to the explosion's area they saw the crater that was left. As they looked around the area they saw that a human child was laying underneath a tree knocked out. They grabbed him and his belongings and brought him to the nearest hospital to make sure that he was ok. Now Shepard's mission had begun. To take down Cerberus and save this universe and his from the reapers.