Chapter 2-My name is...

A/N: Hey it's me, the next P.O.V is unknown because it's the boy's P.O.V since we still don't know who he is.      -lleytonjohn

???'s P.O.V

I was at home exactly 7:43am how many minutes more for me going to go to Autumn High School for instructing violin lessons especially Ali, she was my clumsiest student there. In a scale of 1-10 I would giver her 4.5.

It was 8:00am it was time that I go there already. But to be honest due to Ali's anaemia she loses her memory alot! She cant even remember me. As soon as I was near. I bumped into her.

"I'm sorry" She said while bowing down.

I just gave her a fading smile and went away, I can hear her murmuring something about me.

As soon as I went inside, I sat down at my reserved seat. And almost 15 minutes I kept on saying her name. The 15th time I called her name,she opened the doors and hurridly went up stage and performed, the way I saw her perform she improved A LITTLE BIT. After she performed I went outside to get some fresh air. After a few seconds the doors behind me flashed opened. An angry Ali was stomping her feet towards me.

"What's your problem!??"she said angrily.

"Why? Treating your instructor like that. I calmly said

When I said instructor. She was shocked.......

After 10 seconds she came back to life.

"Who are you?" She said softly

"My name is....." I got discontinued.

"Hiro Hitoromi." I said smoothly

She let go of me.

"Hitoromi? huh." She said weakly.

And suddenly she fainted. I tried to take her to the hospital. Her anaemia struck at this time. The worst thing is maybe I'll be responsible for her. Or worse be with her in the hospital.