PLAGIARISM ALERT

Hello Guys...

You guys must have witnessed an incident few days back where I had posted about a writer copying someone else's work and that had led to a series of false claims and accusations.... I told the writer to stop copying someone else's work but she was way too adamant and stubborn to admit her mistake and behaved like a victim all through... She presented such a picture that I was abusing her and creating problems for her and gathered quite a sympathy from many people...

And all because I didn't have a solid proof to prove my words.... Oops sorry i did have a proof of the original story from where it was all copied but the 'over smart' person was so confident in telling me and the other people that she has taken the permission from the original writer to use her story and that she makes the original writer read every update of hers before updating....

And whosoever tried to stop her got blocked and their comments were deleted.... So much attitude for what? For cheating and stealing? Bravo!!!!! I have not seen such a person till now.. It's a new experience for me too...

I would have left the matter there and then for the person is not worth wasting my time on but I couldn't leave it after she reposted the story so confidently and presented a sorry picture with a thank you note for people supporting her...

So for all those 'negligent' people who supported her and are still reading her stories without asking her to apologize for the previous one, here is an eye opener for you guys....

Below are the screenshots of what she said to me in a private conversation... And in the end you will find the screenshot of the message that the original writer sent to me when I contacted her.. (I am sure the girl didn't expect the original writer to be active on India forums still but to her bad luck, she was) and guess what the original writer also condemned her on the story after which it was deleted recently again...

@SwatiSuman16 is the username of the person who cheated

@salmankh1 is the username of the original writer on India forums if anyone still wants to contact the writer and cross check...