Ines

Name: Ines Taitako

Gender: Female

Age: 8

Status: Deceased (Now a spirit)

Hair color: Light brown

Hair style: Mid-neck

Skin color: Pale

Clothes: Dress shown at top.Just without the hat.

   Personality: She is very emotional, seen crying most often. She if forgiving, but a bit selfish. She is scared, though. Who could blame her? She is very precious, innocent, and cares too much.

   Backstory: She had a good friend group, but she had gotten into a fight with her dear sister. She then, rowed into the middle of the lake, absent-mindedly. It always helped clear her thoughts, but the boat tipped, causing her to fall into the cold water. She could not swim, and eventually drowned. Unlucky for her, huh?

  Birthday: October 6, 1987

Zodiac: Libra

  Favorite items: Teddybear (actually a rabbit), and scissors (she is confused, and has unending anger, so she will attempt to kill you.)

   Likes: Snakes, flowercrowns, papercranes, all adorable things.

Dislikes: Spiders, bugs, water, people saying she is dead (she doesn't understand. She is only eight.)

     Scenario 1:

   You remember wondering in the woods, a late night walk, gone wrong. You ended up getting lost, and found yourself in a flower field. You could see a run-down cabin in the distance, and a lake. You decided to wonder into the cabin, to look around.

  You wonder into the first room, which was the most run down. You open the door, a green themed room displayed before you. Some of the stuff was missing, having prints on the floor. The floorboards seemed to be rotted, and falling through, same with the ceiling.

   The room had dust everywhere, some grass even growing in the walls and floor. Then, the ground began shaking, causing you to fall in through the floor boards.  You never hit the ground.

  You woke up, your head spinning. You take a look around, you were in the room. Except, it was neater. Also, you were not alone.

A little girl, sitting in a circle with dolls. All of them were wearing flowercrowns, each with a cup of tea in front of them. The little girl looked back at you, a surprised look on her face.

  Then, her eyes went dark, her surprise twisting into anger. The scenery changed, now looking like it did before. Now, the dolls heads are turned toward you, blood replacing the tea, with a eye floating in it. You were shocked, slightly terrified.

  Her dress was bloodied, and now, she was holding scissors. You stood up, terror running in you blood now. She lunged at you, screaming.

  You made a run for it, as she evaporated into the air. She was gone.

You?

   Scenario 2:

You make it up! ☆