meeting Smallishbeans...and him meeting LDshadowlady

LDshadowladys POV:

I was walking down the road on my way to school,and this cute guy was walking on the other side. "I really want to talk to him but i cant"i whispered while staring of in to space.I got to school and i saw Brittney the bully of the school.she looked at me and said "well,well,well miss lizzie the nerd"as she laughed and slapped me for no reason."HEY!STOPP NOW BRITTNEY!"The cute guy from the other side of the road yelled.I stared into space daydreaming about him and his brown hair and his dreamy brown eyes and she pushed me and i snapped back to reality and passed out.

Joel's POV:

I was on my way to school and saw a cute girl,but I looked away and hoped she did not see me but I got ahead and she started to walk slower but a kept on going.I was almost there and I saw her walk in and i stood there like a idiot just there thinking about her and her pastel hair and her beautiful eyes then i stoped and i saw my girl Brittney beating up that girl i saw on the way down to class."HEY!STOP NOW BRITTNEY!"Then she just stared into space,then Brittney pushed her!I ran to her and was so worried so i brought her to the nurses office and stayed there till the nurse said she was ok then when i left. My girl told me "why did u take her to the nurses office it was funny"she said as she laughed. "Fine looser byeeeee"as her and her bully group leaves she forced me to be her girl friend but i hate her so i am glad. It was lunch time and the girl was ok so i sat next to her and i introduced myself and before she could tell me her name the bell rang.

To Be Continued!