"Just because you said that, I'm always gonna call you girlie" I spoke.

This was nice. Taking the girl I want out. And she's mine. She's actually mine.

I don't really feel bad for what I did, call me heartless. But I'm willing to loose Kian if it means I can have thalia.

It's funny because for one moment you think everything is going perfect, but the next, everything could go wrong.

My actual worst nightmare walked through the restaurant doors.

Madison.
My ex girlfriend.
The girl who I was hopelessly in love with.
The girl who broke me to pieces.
The girl who still makes my heart beat out of my chest.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

She's trouble.

Not here. Not now.

"Ethan, Ethan!" Thalia spoke, desperately grabbing my attention.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I directed my eyes back to Madison who was now walking in my direction.

Her eyes met mine and I felt like I was going to collapse. She still has that effect on me.

This is wrong. I told thalia that I love her.

But do I really?
Am I actually in love with her or am I just in love with the thought of being with her?

I don't know but this is wrong.

If I still feel this way towards Madison even after she cheated on me mercilessly, then I shouldn't be leading thalia on.

It's gonna hurt her so much.

Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she stopped by our table.

Thalia turned her head and looked so surprised. I am too.

"Ethan, what a lovely surprise" Madison spoke, but her words seemed like venom rolling off of her tongue.

I literally choked on my words and nothing seemed to come out.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. I thought she moved to California for good.

It would have been better if she did move for good. Now I have a whole new problem to add to the mix.

"Why are you so nervous baby" she smirked at me.

"Excuse you, but he's not yours anymore. You can go now" thalia suddenly spoke.

"Fine, little girl. I'll leave" Madison chuckled as if she was laughing at her.

I watched her walk away as she went and took a seat next to her friend.

"I'm so sorry thalia" I mumbled, not knowing what else to really say.

Thalias pov

He still is in love with her.

I can tell. Just by the way he was so mesmerized when she first walked in.

Maybe he doesn't love me.

I mean, I don't blame him. She was his first love. And will always be.

Who am I actually kidding. I can't replace her.

We always seem to want the person that hurts us the most.

Ethan wants Madison, and she hurt him real bad by cheating on him. She wasn't even sorry for her actions.

Kian wants me, and I hurt him real bad by cheating on him.

And I? I want Ethan. But he hurt me real bad by proving that he in fact, does not love me.

But he is still hopelessly in love with her.
____

Trouble in paradise? I think so! This story is about to take a turn babes, stay prepared ;)

Vote + Comment <33