{Chapter 21}

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't you have some respect London?" He snarled

"I'm sure that call wasn't important so stop eating yourself up and lets go for lunch" she said being cocky.

"I don't feel like having lunch with you I'm going home, my business here is done!" He gruffed.

"Really Leon! I spend every minute of my time dealing with your companies and I can't have lunch with you to show your appreciation!" She huffed.

London Min-ho is Leon childhood friend, they grew up together. Their parents were good friends, since Leon dad die he went to America to controlled the business he had there. He had two hotels In South Korea, he left London in charged of them since she was so honest and a good leader.

Over the years she had been doing a great job and managing everything but what London want is to become Leon wife. She think he owed her that much and he was single and not seeing anyone.

"So are we going for that lunch?" She asked seriously.

"Fine, where are we going?" He replied calmly

"Jungsik Seoul" London beamed.

Leon scoffed as he entered the black Benz that was waiting on them. London told the driver where to and smile looping her hands with Leon.

He only tolerated her because he couldn't managed to handle those hotels along with the oil companies back home. The entire time his mind was on Shay and he couldn't wait for the day to end...

I miss you... He admit to himself.

°•°

"Shay is everything OK?" Patrice asked Shay.

She was moody ever since she picked the called and she wouldn't tell Patrice who called.

"I'm fine Patrice" she almost snapped.

"Then why the sudden mood? Who called?" Patrice asked throwing her hands on her hips.

"I told you they got the wrong number" she said rolling her eye's.

"Hmmmhmm I didn't born big you know?" Patrice said rhetorically

Before Shay could replied the doorbell rang and Patrice jumped to it. Shay was relief because of all the questions she was asking.

She knew Leon was out with the person that was in his mind and she couldn't help herself from feeling jealous about it.

"I miss you" she admit to herself.

"You have company" Patrice said walking back in the kitchen.

"Who?" Shay asked confused

"Go see yourself" Patrice said with attitude.

Shay rolled her eyes, drying her hands and walked out to the living room. She saw Nate and Mia and she wonder why they are here.

"Hey guys" she waved at them.

"What's up Shay" Nate said walking over to her.

"Where's Leon?" Mia asked Looking around.

"He's out of the country I thought you guy's know" Shay told them.

If Mia is here then who was the woman in the back ground? Shay asked herself.

"What? He's not here" Mia frowned

"Nope he'll be back tomorrow" Shay told her.

"Whatever... Nate I'm ready" she said bossy

"I'm not I came to see Shay" Nate argued.

Shay eyes widen at him saying he came to see her. She like Nate as a friend and his warm personality but if he's thinking otherwise, she's not up for it.... She told herself.

"Leon is not here so no need for me to be here so please take me back home" she huffed.

Cocky bitch!!! Shay thought

"Don't you know your way home?" Nate snapped

"Did I drive my own car?" She snapped back "You said we were coming to see Leon" she stomped.

Shay looked between the two of them with her mouth sealed, Mia was grumbling for Nate to bring her home but Nate was resisting.

"Fine! Go wait on me in the car" he ordered

"Don't keep me waiting" she said marching out.

"I'm sorry about her attitude, she's something else" Nate told Shay

"That's OK, I'm used to person with her attitude" she grinned

"So I... Was thinking... If I could take you out sometimes" he stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

Nate never felt this awkward to asked a girl out but with Shay its like he was nervous to asked her.

"Nate I'm sorry but I can't" Shay said honestly

"Why not? Just as friends" he pout like a little kid causing Shay to smile.

"Ok I'll think about it" she smiled.

"Don't take long" he told her.

"NATHAN!" Mia yelled from outside.

Nate scoffed waving at Shay as he exit the front door, Shay didn't know what her answer will be. Dating wasn't her priority right now worst she's having these feelings for Leon.

She knew Nate is a good guy but she has to sort out her life first, she need to have a talk with John Dyer real soon.

*
*
*

Another update reader's.... Hope you enjoying..

Vote, comment and share....

Love ya... JODY

Just want to add that I have the best readers so far. Thanks for reading my story without any criticism or giving me any headache.

I've read a couple story and heard the author complaining and warnings readers about their criticism and bad comments. No one is prefect OK so simple point out a mistake as kindly as possible and just be nice, we all are trying.

Help one another and keep the peace.... Thanks for reading.