I will tell you how I Feel...

BOY X BOY LOVE IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ!!!

Yuuri P.O.V

"Conrad what are you doing - Hey stop that!" Conrad slipped a hand in my shirt feeling my body with his large hand and starts to tease my nipples. "Ahh! con..ra..d.. " I try to stop my self from moaning but I started to lose myself from the pleasure and start to moan louder and louder from the pleasure he gave me. "Yuuri you sound so cute ,can I be the alone one to hear your cute moans ?" His voice was huskiy and sexy that I start to get hard but when I started to hear Wolfram yelling at me. I stood up and realize it was a dream and I see wolfram starring at me with wide eyes. I see myself and sweaty,hot and flustered with a boner in my pj's from my dream with Conrad in it.

"Stop looking at me!"

"What were you dreaming about wimp you look all flustered!" His face red and flustered.

I then see Conrad opening the door, and quickly hid in my blankets pulling the pillows to hide my face from my blushing.

"Your majesty is the something wrong, why are you hidding in your blankets." Wolfram still red from seeing me. "What were you dreaming tell me now you wimp!!" Wolfram jumped on me which made my ankle twice in pain "Ahh get off of me wolfram!!" Conrad quick picked me up and held me in his strong arms. I hear his heart beating I turn my head to not let him see my hot red blushed face. "Wolfram you can not jump on his majesty he as a hurt ankle no apologize to his majesty."

"Not it'll he says what dreamed about!"

"Why do you what to know what he--

"Look at him he is all flustered and sweaty!"

Conrad turns me around seeing that I am flustered and with a red face. Conrad's eyes go wide when he sees that I am flustered.

" Stop looking at me Conrad!" "Yuuri!" Jump out of his arms and started to run but when I did I trip, squeeze my eyes shut but I didn't feel myself on the floor instead I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I turn to look at Conrad who looks Into my eyes his. His eyes are in a beautiful brown I feel my self start to blush madly. "Yuuri are you still flustered I can fix it for you" his voice is husky and yell to him "What! I am perfectly fine you don't have to do nothing" just as I finish I feel his lips slam into mine and start to kiss me roughly. Am I dreaming Is this real! He starts to put his tongue in my mouth all around my mouth. I push away to gasp for air and a string of saliva from both of own mouths. "Yuuri ....taste so ...delicious." My eyes go wide as I start to breath uneven and I feel myself getting turned on.

Conrad's P.O.V

His lips are so soft and pink, his eyes are so adorable. "Yuuri your so cute."

I see his cheeks turn bright pink. I slip a hand under his shirt and feel his soft skin and start to tease his nipples. "aaahh" His moans turn my so on and I start to strip yuuri for his shirt. "Please... S-Stop... Please.." Yuuri is panting so much I just want him more. I start to suck his pink nipples making him moan louder. "Ahh... con..r..ad... Ahh.." "yuuri you get hard quick." Nippling his ear and unzipping his pants and grab his member in my hand. "ahh Conrad it ...feels ... good." I freeze and see his face all red and breathing heavily and tears in his eyes. I smile at him and kissing his neck and rubbing his member up and down. "ahhhh..... aaahhhh....i am-G Going to ... come!!" Percum drips In my hand and I lick my fingers. "yuuri bend down." He does what I told him and i lifts his pink soft ass up and I put one finger Inside him. "aaaahhh... it's hurts...!"

Yuuri's P.O.V

I Feel his finger thrusting inside me. my feet curl in pain and pleasure. I let out moan full of pleasure.

"Ahaaaha Aah!"

"Looks like you like doing it here."

He then inserts another finger inside me and a other causing my to moan louder. "You look ready, yuuri." He puts me in the bed and starts to take his shirt and pants with his boxers. His dick shoots up . He's so big and hard!

He spreads my legs! "Conrad I don't think it will fit in m-" as I was trying to tell him, he inserts his hard member inside me. "Conrad...s-stop..it hurts...ahhh!!" "Your so tight, just relax and clam down Yuuri." He then starts to thrust into me. "ahhh it ....feels ...so good!" my moans, now start to feel full of pleasure. "Yuuri I going to go faster." I feel him thrust in and out faster and harder inside me, making me go crazy!

"Conrad ..i..am going..to come." "me too." "I-I love you Conrad!" as we claimax together. suddenly Conrad hugs me tight like I was a precious treasure to him. "Yuuri I love you too." as I find myself with tears and without a second I embrace him tight. I wish this moment will last forever.