"Oh mam, I wish you were still here. You would know what to say and what to do." I chocked out looking up to the white sky, snowflakes falling down on my face.

I stayed silent, just letting the cold get to me, the snow wetting my hair and chilling my skin. I didn't hear him come up to me until it was too late.

I felt the cold, hard ball of snow hit me on the back of my shoulder making me jump in surprise turning around to see the culprit : Wolfgang.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled at him shaking the snow off.

"That was for leaving me. I will make you believe in those three word I told you even if I have to give my life to prove it!" He shouted back throwing an other snow ball in my direction that I managed to doge.

"But I have one question." He paused throwing up and down in his hand a new snow ball as I was attempting to make some of my own.

"Why did you tell em you loved me?"

I froze. Looking up and seeing those green eyes that held so many emotions in them.

"I couldn't just not say it back, your whole family was watching." I threw a ball his way taking him off guard.

"Why did you start crying?" He yelled after me as I started running to hide behind a tree since he was still throwing snow balls in my direction.

"How did you want me to react? Jump for joy, kiss you and say yes I do! This thing between us is fake Wolf and yet you still want to put a ring on it?" I spoke back throwing a ball form behind my hiding spot.

"Yes!  Want to marry you Frey! I'm not only doing it to protect you and to be in my mother's good books but because I care and truly love you can't you see that? I bought you fucking plane tickets to go back to Ireland so we could get married there! All I'm doing is for you!"  He shouted back.

I leaned against the tree taking in a deep breath before stepping out from there.

"Oliver, can't you see. I don't want to lose you." My eyes pleading with his.

"You won't lose me." He reassured meeting me half way in the snow covered land.

"But I will if I tell you what you want to hear and mean it." I almost whispered.

"Why? Why can't you tell me with out meaning? Tell me please." He begged placing his hands on my hips to stop me from leaving.

"Because when I do, the people I love all end up by leaving me, be it through death or simply abandoning me." I looked up at him, a knot stuck in my throat making it hard for me to talk.

He smiled down to me kissing the top of my head pulling me into his chest making me feel warm and safe.

"That won't happen. I won't ever leave you, I'll be damn right stupid to do so." He chuckled making his chest vibrate.

"I love you Saoirse, you are my little Fire and I know that this relationship may have started off for the wrong reasons on my behalf, but now what we have is real, I know it is, you know it is deep down in there." He pocked my left boob but I knew he was pointing to my heart.

"Let this-" he pointed between the both of us.

"Let this be real, we have already done the hard bits, you live with me, we are engaged, we had sex more than once. We know each other. Sure there are a lot more things to learn and I will get to know them because we have time. Time together with time to share because I'm not going anywhere. You are stuck with me baby girl weather you like it or not."

He looked  down at m, daring me to contradict him.

"You don't need to speak those three words now, I can wait but I need to know that they are real and that you mean them. Because I sure hell do. I love you and I won't be shy about it because I know you still need convincing, so be prepared to get a bucket load of love."

I chuckled at his behaviour cupping his cheek so that he would look me in the eyes.

"You promise me you will stay? Through everything? That you won't just die on me when I tell you? Because if I accept this to be real than it will take me some time to truly and fully trust you and believe that you love me, you do understand that?" I questioned keeping my face serious.

"Yes baby I do. I love you." He gave me a cheeky grin pecking my lips.

"I love you Wolfgang Oliver James Mortimer and I truly, deeply mean it." I said slowly meaning every word I just spoke.

I saw his face morph from confused to surprised to happy, a mega watt smile forming on his face that I just had to match. He lifted me up and twirled me around making me laugh in hysterics. When he finally put me down we embraced in a very passionate kiss.

"I love you so fucking much." He growled in the kiss making me moan out rather loudly making me glad that we were the only ones outside.

"I LOVE SAOIRSE O'CONNELL!" He started to scream from the top of his lungs over and over again making me laugh in hysterics.

"Oliver stop it, you'll create and avalanche there is so much snow!" I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"I won't stop until you yell that you love me too." He gave me a boyish grin kissing my lips again.

"Do it, I. won't. Stop. kissing. You. Until. You. Do." He spoke between kisses.

He kept kissing all over my face making me smile so much my cheeks hurt.

"Ok, ok. Stop I need to breathe for this." I pushed him away before taking a deep breath getting ready.

" I LOVE WOLFGANG MORTIMER!" I screamed but finished laughing.

He kissed me again before wrapping me in a bear hug, he started to make we sway. I wrapped my arms around his torso joining the sway and next thing we know we were dancing in the snow.

"We should get back in, I can feel my mother's eye and I bet she is going to come out any minute telling us to get in before we catch a cold."

I nodded in agreement.

Next stop Ireland and my wedding. I can't believe those two things would be said at all let alone together.

I just hope that once Oliver sees my past life and all the secrets in it, he won't run for the hills and leaves me like everyone else in my life.

______________________

The feeling are true, this is a big step for Freyah...

Aren't Frollie just sooo cute?

what do you thing Freyah did that was so bad Oliver might run away?

I wanted to give a big thank you to all of you who have been reading and have stuck with me since the beginning of this series and are going strong, it really means a lot to me that you love my reading so much xxx

love all of you, continue readings, commenting, voting and sharing.

xoxoxo