2-Who is he?

You stared at the doors slowly walking to them , as you hear steps from behind you coming closer. The unknown person puts a hand on your shoulder making you turn around.

??? : hey!

You : hi?

??? : I'm baldi , baldimore ,you must be y/n.

He said shyly with some blush on his face and a big smile from ear to ear.
He wears a green turtle neck shirt and a blue pair of jeans . He is tall , about 5'7. his eyes are brown , but they're so dark , almost pitch-black , his lips , they are scarlet red , he has no hair , oh , at least for one strand of yellowish brown hair. You though he was kinda cute.

You : wait , but , how did you knew my name??

Baldi : I know everyone's name in this school my darling~

Did he just call you darling , you stared at him blushing slightly until he broke the silence.

Baldi : well ... you're 20 minutes early , you can go around explore the school , but you can't get late to class.

You were scared , what would he do if you got late to class?

You : O-ok Mr.Baldi...

He opened the doors for you , he signaled you to come in , so you did it . You looked around to see lots of red lockers and long hallways , it creeped you out , you started walking down the hallways exploring every part of them , when the bell rang , you were far away fron the classroom , you runned to it but bumped into someone , you fell on the ground inconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
255 words :V this was hard to do but whatever