The Christmas Fighting Spirit

{Ok back to JeRza!}

Since talking to Laxus I was starting to feel better about the Christmas season. It was only a week before Christmas now and Laxus had asked if I wanted to throw a Christmas party. I had agreed so today, as I entered the shop, he was hanging decorations. He even hung mistletoe right in the middle of the room. I giggled. "Think that will work?" I asked. He grinned," I sure as hell hope so." He got off his ladder and finished cleaning. I found my mind wandering to if we were under it. Wondering what his lips felt like.

"Hey you ok? Your face is red." My face felt like it was on fire and I had to run to the back so he wouldn't see anymore. "Yup I'm fine!" I squeeked. As we opened and I set out a plate of Christmas cookies, I was surprised but our first customer. "Erza! Your her awfully early!" I said with a smile. I could have swore I had seen her blush but it was gone now. "Jellal and I are meeting for breakfast." I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows at her, making her look away with a pink face.

Said blue haired man walked inside and stomped off snow. "Morning ladies." he said. "Morning. What would you guys like?" I asked. While they looked at the menu I slowly put the fliers for the party on the counter. They ordered and when I came back with their food I saw Jellal looking at the flier. "Hey Erza, wanna come with me?" He asked, holding up the flier. She tried not to blush as I wiggled my eyebrows again. "N-no I don't think so." Damn! Jellal frowned a little but then his face split into a large grin.

"How about a wager? We go to your academy, one round hand to hand. I win, you be my date for the Christmas party." Now she was as red as her hair. "W-What?!" She squeeked. He laughed. "You heard me Scarlet." I wasn't sure if he meant her face or hair. She looked away, "Fine. I will just beat you like I always do." He laughed as they ate. As soon as they were done he practically dragged her out of the shop.

Erza P.O.V

I couldn't get rid of the heat in my face as Jellal pulled me through the snow. Get ahold of yourself Erza, he won't win! Just focus beat him and you don't have to worry about it. But I wanted him to win. I wanted to go as his-.

I couldn't even think the word.

I unlocked the doors to my small academy and walked inside. I turned up the heat so we wouldn't freeze and hunted down some clothes for him to fight in. I tossed him some spare sweat pants and a tshirt. I changed myself into sweat pants and a tank top. I was pulling my hair into a pony tail when I walked onto the padded floor. I saw him waiting for me and I blushed lightly, the shirt was a bit on the snug side and clung to his slim yet muscular frame. I mentally slapped myself as finished fixing my hair.

"Come on Scarlet, lets do this. I want to take you to get a Christmas dress for the party." I puffed out my cheeks. "You won't win." He grinned and my heart fluttered. I got in a fighting stance, sliding my foot back and holding up my hands. He mirrored me and we stared each other for a long time. Then he shot forward. I dodged to the left, shooting out my fist but he spun out of the way. A foot flew for my gut but I jumped back. He was on me before I landed and his fist met my shoulder.

He was close enough that when I kicked out his knee buckled and he fell. I went to land a punch but he rolled away and got back to his feet. I jumped behind him and put him in a head lock but he grabbed me and flipped me over him. I landed flat on my back, the wind knocked clean out of me. He quickly got on top of me and sat, grinning at me. I blushed bright red and struggled beneath him.

"So Miss.Scarlet, do you want a red or green dress?"

{I'm sorry it's so short :X}