Chapter 2 Damon Salvatore

Start from the beginning

"Stefan isn't one to brag." He said. "Please come!" he showed me to the living room. I saw the bar and how large the room was. I saw they had a large fire place with a bar on the side.

"Wow... this is your living room... and your very own bar. I'm impressed." I smirked at him. He smirked back.

"It's a kitchy for my taste but my brother is so smitten." He said I looked at him confused. "It's nice to know that he has your sister. It's about time I thought he will never get over the last one.Nearly destroyed him."

"The last one?" I asked in question as I looked at the pretty ancient stuff. Touching it really.

"Stefan's girlfriend...Katherine." He smirked.

"You make it sound like every relationship is doomed to end." I looked at him with a smirk.

"I'm a failest." He said.

I walked over to the bar and thought about Tyler as I took a look at the flyer.

"Want to play shots?" He appeared next to me I just looked at him as he pulled two cups out. "The Rules are--"

"There are no rules in games... if there was it was meant to be broken." I smiled as he poured a shot for me. He smiled back.

"Hello Stefan." I turned and saw Stefan. I walked over.

" I know I should've called---" I said getting interuped.

"Don't be silly you're welcome anytime! Isn't she Stefan?" Damon said.

"Thank-you for stopping by Karin."

"Um, I came to drop off this." I handed him the flyer as he took it. " I should go now." I turned to Damon "It' was nice meeting you Damon." I smiled. He took my hand and kissed it.

That Night

I walked up to matt with my candle and he lit it. "So what's up with you and Tyler?"

I looked at him in suprise  I sighed "Can we not bring that up?" He looked at me and smile I smile back. "Come one, two broken hearted friends tonight maybe we can make a wish hoping to escape reality." I grabbed his arm.

"With beer?" He said. I laugh then he laugh.

"Yes." I smiled.

Later

I grabbed the beer and handed it to Matt. as we sat on the bench with our candles in our hands.
"Tell me." Matt said. I looked at him weither or not if I should. "If we are going to get drunk broken hearted together. You should at least tell me since you know mines." He chuckes a little and I smile rolling my eyes then it gets tense.

"The night during the Bonefire, Tyler tried to have sex with me in the woods. SO I broke it off. Luckly Jeremy saved me." I smiled as it came out of my chest. I took a sip of the beer. Then I felt Matts eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." He said he was about to say something else but I didn't want this to ruin our night.

"Forget it! I'm going to be over it anyways and you should too!" I tried pulling up a huge smile. I felt the pain get to me because I really loved Tyler. I felt the sadness come over my smile and I turned away to wipe one tear that escape. This wasnt me. I put down the candle and beer by my side and breathed in but Matt turned me around and hugged me.

"Hey, cry. I know you've been holding it all this time. Cry." He said and he put his hand over my head as tears overflowed on my eyes. I felt the pain fell. I thought to myself and this wasn't me. I was suppose to be strong. I wipe the tears away and looked at him.

"I'm such a bad friend. We should be --" I felt the crash of the beer fall onto the grass spilling."I'm going to get more beer." I grabbed the candle and walked into a different direction that I had now idea where I was going but I found more beer and grabbed one opening it to take a sip as I was walking back to Matt I saw Elena and Stefan talking. I saw Elena get irritated then walk away and Stefan stare there watching Elena walk away. I walk next to him then took a sip of my drink.

"You should go after her." I said then looked at the sky for comets.

"She's mad." He said. Then the quiet silence came over but I couldn't take it anylonger and broke it.

"You didn't tell Elena you had a brother? Or any of else of that matter?" I looked at him after I took a sip of beer.

"Were not close. It's complicated." He said I looked at him.

"Always." I mentioned. "He told me about you're ex. Katherine." I looked at the sky again.

"What did he say?"

"She broke your heart." I said.

"It was a long time ago." He said.

"Losing someone stays with you and always remind you on how you can get hurt easily." I saw his expression "It's okay Stefan. I get. I totally get it. Complicated Brother Check! Complicated Ex! Check! Elena is going through some the same stuff. She just need someone to be there that will take her away from this reality. Trust me... were twins." I let out a smile and patted him on the shoulder hoping to chase after her then I walked away feeling his eyes on me then dissapeared. I sat by Matt.

 4 more beers Later

"You know I what matt!" I sluttered. He turned to me smiling.

"What?" He said.

"Forget Everybody!!! I'm going to find some new friends who doesn't have problems!" I got up and stumbled my way to this girl who leaned on a tree. "HI!" I said.

"Hi!" She said.

"Do you like unicorns?" I slurred.

"Um... sure." she said.

"OH My God! Me too!!" I almost tripped on a rock but caught myself.  "We have so much in common!!!! We Should have a slumber party!!! AND BRING UNICORNS!!!" I smiled and laughed. I heard Matt laugh I turned around "YOU're not invited!" I turned back around and the girl was gone. I stumbled my way back to Matt.

"Where's your new friend?" Matt said.

"She had to go! This sucks!!" I said. I fell onto the bench.

"You're drunk." Matt said. I laughed and said No. "I'm taking you home." I laughed the whole car ride home and He dropped me in my bed. I grabbed his arm pulling him back he turned to me.

"Thanks Matt." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Night Karin." He patted my head like a kid and walked out the door closing the door. I turned and saw the picture of our family. I whispered to myself. "I need someone too..." I turned out the lights.